Tunewear intros Tuneshell cases for iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
Tunewear has introduced its new line of Tuneshell hard polycarbonate cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The three models of Tuneshell for iPod nano — Tuneshell, Tuneshell Mirror, and Tuneshell BlackBack — all feature full screen protection, while allowing open access to all ports and controls. The previously announced Tuneshell for iPod nano is made from clear polycarbonate, and includes a lanyard. Tuneshell Mirror features a mirrored front and a matte finished black back plate with built-in clip; Tuneshell BlackBack features the same clip-enabled back, while offering a clear face. Tuneshell for iPod touch is made from clear polycarbonate, offers full access to all ports and controls, including the touch screen, and features holes on the back for attachment of a user-supplied lanyard. Finally, the Tuneshell for iPod classic is available in two sizes to fit both 80GB and 160GB models, is made from clear polycarbonate, and offers built-in screen protection and open access to all ports and controls. Tuneshell for iPod touch, iPod classic, and Tuneshell BlackBack for iPod nano all sell for $25. The standard Tuneshell for iPod nano sells for $20, while Tuneshell Mirror sells for $26. All five cases are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?