Tunewear intros Tuneshell cases for iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
Tunewear has introduced its new line of Tuneshell hard polycarbonate cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The three models of Tuneshell for iPod nano — Tuneshell, Tuneshell Mirror, and Tuneshell BlackBack — all feature full screen protection, while allowing open access to all ports and controls. The previously announced Tuneshell for iPod nano is made from clear polycarbonate, and includes a lanyard. Tuneshell Mirror features a mirrored front and a matte finished black back plate with built-in clip; Tuneshell BlackBack features the same clip-enabled back, while offering a clear face. Tuneshell for iPod touch is made from clear polycarbonate, offers full access to all ports and controls, including the touch screen, and features holes on the back for attachment of a user-supplied lanyard. Finally, the Tuneshell for iPod classic is available in two sizes to fit both 80GB and 160GB models, is made from clear polycarbonate, and offers built-in screen protection and open access to all ports and controls. Tuneshell for iPod touch, iPod classic, and Tuneshell BlackBack for iPod nano all sell for $25. The standard Tuneshell for iPod nano sells for $20, while Tuneshell Mirror sells for $26. All five cases are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?