Tunewear intros Tuneshell cases for iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
Tunewear has introduced its new line of Tuneshell hard polycarbonate cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The three models of Tuneshell for iPod nano — Tuneshell, Tuneshell Mirror, and Tuneshell BlackBack — all feature full screen protection, while allowing open access to all ports and controls. The previously announced Tuneshell for iPod nano is made from clear polycarbonate, and includes a lanyard. Tuneshell Mirror features a mirrored front and a matte finished black back plate with built-in clip; Tuneshell BlackBack features the same clip-enabled back, while offering a clear face. Tuneshell for iPod touch is made from clear polycarbonate, offers full access to all ports and controls, including the touch screen, and features holes on the back for attachment of a user-supplied lanyard. Finally, the Tuneshell for iPod classic is available in two sizes to fit both 80GB and 160GB models, is made from clear polycarbonate, and offers built-in screen protection and open access to all ports and controls. Tuneshell for iPod touch, iPod classic, and Tuneshell BlackBack for iPod nano all sell for $25. The standard Tuneshell for iPod nano sells for $20, while Tuneshell Mirror sells for $26. All five cases are available now.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?