Tunewear intros Tuneshell cases for iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
Tunewear has introduced its new line of Tuneshell hard polycarbonate cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The three models of Tuneshell for iPod nano — Tuneshell, Tuneshell Mirror, and Tuneshell BlackBack — all feature full screen protection, while allowing open access to all ports and controls. The previously announced Tuneshell for iPod nano is made from clear polycarbonate, and includes a lanyard. Tuneshell Mirror features a mirrored front and a matte finished black back plate with built-in clip; Tuneshell BlackBack features the same clip-enabled back, while offering a clear face. Tuneshell for iPod touch is made from clear polycarbonate, offers full access to all ports and controls, including the touch screen, and features holes on the back for attachment of a user-supplied lanyard. Finally, the Tuneshell for iPod classic is available in two sizes to fit both 80GB and 160GB models, is made from clear polycarbonate, and offers built-in screen protection and open access to all ports and controls. Tuneshell for iPod touch, iPod classic, and Tuneshell BlackBack for iPod nano all sell for $25. The standard Tuneshell for iPod nano sells for $20, while Tuneshell Mirror sells for $26. All five cases are available now.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards