Tunewear now shipping Sound Recorder for iPod
Tunewear has announced the immediate availability of its Stereo Sound Recorder for iPod, a stereo voice and music recorder for the fifth-generation iPod, iPod classic, second-generation iPod nano, and iPod nano (with video). The Stereo Sound Recorder for iPod features two built-in, omni-directional microphones and works using the built-in recording function already included in iPod, recording in either High Quality (Stereo, 16bit/44.1KHz) or Low Quality (Mono, 16bit/22.05KHz) WAV format. Other features include audio line-in with compatibility for external microphones sporting 3.5mm plugs, as well as cassette decks or other analog equipment, built-in gain control to reduce distortion and control recording levels, a mini-USB port to charge the iPod while in use, and a recording “hot” button that jumps directly to the iPod Voice Memo recording menu when used with a second-generation iPod nano or fifth-generation iPod. The Tunewear Stereo Sound Recorder for iPod is available now and sells for $50.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?