Tunewear rolls out line of iPhone 3G cases
Tunewear has introduced a variety of new cases for the iPhone 3G. Icewear for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting clear case made from high-density silicone, and features ribbed sides for added grip and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $25. Tuneshell for iPhone 3G is a clear, snap-on hard polycarbonate case featuring a smooth surface and open access to all ports and controls. It is priced at $25. Tuneshell Plus for iPhone 3G is another clear snap-on hard polycarbonate case, featuring a thickness of only 0.4mm and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $30.
Tunewear’s Prie Ambassador for iPhone 3G is a open-face leather case with open access to all ports and controls and a removable metal clip. Available in black with either red or white stitching, gold, gold/white, or silver, it sells for $60. Leathershell for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting open-face leather case featuring a smooth texture, white contrast stitching, and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $30. Finally, Tunefilm for iPhone 3G is a clear protective screen film and will be included with select cases such as the Prie Ambassador and Icewear for iPhone 3G. Separately, it sells for $15. All of Tunewear’s new products for the iPhone 3G are available now.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?