Tunewear rolls out line of iPhone 3G cases
Tunewear has introduced a variety of new cases for the iPhone 3G. Icewear for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting clear case made from high-density silicone, and features ribbed sides for added grip and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $25. Tuneshell for iPhone 3G is a clear, snap-on hard polycarbonate case featuring a smooth surface and open access to all ports and controls. It is priced at $25. Tuneshell Plus for iPhone 3G is another clear snap-on hard polycarbonate case, featuring a thickness of only 0.4mm and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $30.
Tunewear’s Prie Ambassador for iPhone 3G is a open-face leather case with open access to all ports and controls and a removable metal clip. Available in black with either red or white stitching, gold, gold/white, or silver, it sells for $60. Leathershell for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting open-face leather case featuring a smooth texture, white contrast stitching, and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $30. Finally, Tunefilm for iPhone 3G is a clear protective screen film and will be included with select cases such as the Prie Ambassador and Icewear for iPhone 3G. Separately, it sells for $15. All of Tunewear’s new products for the iPhone 3G are available now.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?