Tunewear rolls out line of iPhone 3G cases
Tunewear has introduced a variety of new cases for the iPhone 3G. Icewear for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting clear case made from high-density silicone, and features ribbed sides for added grip and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $25. Tuneshell for iPhone 3G is a clear, snap-on hard polycarbonate case featuring a smooth surface and open access to all ports and controls. It is priced at $25. Tuneshell Plus for iPhone 3G is another clear snap-on hard polycarbonate case, featuring a thickness of only 0.4mm and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $30.
Tunewear’s Prie Ambassador for iPhone 3G is a open-face leather case with open access to all ports and controls and a removable metal clip. Available in black with either red or white stitching, gold, gold/white, or silver, it sells for $60. Leathershell for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting open-face leather case featuring a smooth texture, white contrast stitching, and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $30. Finally, Tunefilm for iPhone 3G is a clear protective screen film and will be included with select cases such as the Prie Ambassador and Icewear for iPhone 3G. Separately, it sells for $15. All of Tunewear’s new products for the iPhone 3G are available now.
- Withings unveils Activité fitness tracking watch
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Parrot announces MiniDrone release dates, pricing
- Report: Apple plans Lightning cable MFi headphones
- Razer introduces Junglecat iPhone game controller
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks