Tunewear unveils accessories for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Tunewear has announced its first accessories for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Icewear is a frosted high-density silicone case for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G offering ribbed sides for added grip and small holes in the rear for attaching charms, lanyard, or straps. On the nano, Icewear offers open access to the Click Wheel and screen, and offers open access to the touchscreen on the iPod touch, along with access to all ports and other controls on both iPod models. Likewise, Icewear for iPod nano includes Tunefilm clear protectors for the screen and Click Wheel, while Icewear for iPod touch includes Tunefilm for the touch’s display. Icewear for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G will sell for $20 and $25, respectively.
Tuneshell for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is a clear, hard-shell polycarbonate case. Both versions feature a slim, snap-together design, offering open access to all ports and controls, and will sell for $20 and $25, respectively. Finally, Tunewear has announced it will sell its Tunefilm for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G, offering screen and Click Wheel protection for the former and complete face coverage for the latter. Tunefilm for iPod nano 4G will sell for $13, while Tunefilm for iPod touch 2G will sell for $15. All of Tunewear’s new accessories for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G will be available later this month.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?