Tunewear unveils accessories for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Tunewear has announced its first accessories for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Icewear is a frosted high-density silicone case for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G offering ribbed sides for added grip and small holes in the rear for attaching charms, lanyard, or straps. On the nano, Icewear offers open access to the Click Wheel and screen, and offers open access to the touchscreen on the iPod touch, along with access to all ports and other controls on both iPod models. Likewise, Icewear for iPod nano includes Tunefilm clear protectors for the screen and Click Wheel, while Icewear for iPod touch includes Tunefilm for the touch’s display. Icewear for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G will sell for $20 and $25, respectively.
Tuneshell for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is a clear, hard-shell polycarbonate case. Both versions feature a slim, snap-together design, offering open access to all ports and controls, and will sell for $20 and $25, respectively. Finally, Tunewear has announced it will sell its Tunefilm for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G, offering screen and Click Wheel protection for the former and complete face coverage for the latter. Tunefilm for iPod nano 4G will sell for $13, while Tunefilm for iPod touch 2G will sell for $15. All of Tunewear’s new accessories for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G will be available later this month.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?