Tweet us your pre-CES questions… NOW!
As we prepare to join the growing iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac accessory and app industry at the 2012 International CES next week, iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Horwitz (follow @horwitz on Twitter) will be taking pre-CES questions on Twitter this morning from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET. Topics will include anything that interests readers, including further discussion of yesterday’s next-generation iPad tweets, big things we’re expecting to see at CES, and more.
iLounge began its partnership with the Consumer Electronics Association three years ago with the creation of the iLounge Pavilion, a unified area for all iPod, iPhone, iPad and Mac related products. This year’s Pavilion is bigger than ever, and home to approximately 350 vendors—based on what we’ve heard thus far, we’ll be seeing and showing you some very cool things. Additionally, iLounge expanded its partnership with CEA to become the premier place for Apple-related coverage at CES, the official iPartner of the 2012 International CES.
Tweet your questions to @horwitz and be sure to keep an eye on our @iLounge Twitter feed throughout the coming week. We’ll be posting tons of news on all of the latest and greatest products directly from the 2012 International CES.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple quietly pulls back on 2014 CarPlay availability
- iPhone 6 Plus users reporting bending iPhones
- FXNOW channel comes to Apple TV
- Apple airs two new iPhone 6 ads
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- Belkin WeMo LED Lighting Starter Set
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels