Tweet us your pre-CES questions… NOW!
As we prepare to join the growing iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac accessory and app industry at the 2012 International CES next week, iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Horwitz (follow @horwitz on Twitter) will be taking pre-CES questions on Twitter this morning from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET. Topics will include anything that interests readers, including further discussion of yesterday’s next-generation iPad tweets, big things we’re expecting to see at CES, and more.
iLounge began its partnership with the Consumer Electronics Association three years ago with the creation of the iLounge Pavilion, a unified area for all iPod, iPhone, iPad and Mac related products. This year’s Pavilion is bigger than ever, and home to approximately 350 vendors—based on what we’ve heard thus far, we’ll be seeing and showing you some very cool things. Additionally, iLounge expanded its partnership with CEA to become the premier place for Apple-related coverage at CES, the official iPartner of the 2012 International CES.
Tweet your questions to @horwitz and be sure to keep an eye on our @iLounge Twitter feed throughout the coming week. We’ll be posting tons of news on all of the latest and greatest products directly from the 2012 International CES.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- CES: CableJive, Macally + Puregear
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple partners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Report about Apple Pay in Japan hints at Oct. 25 release for iOS 10.1
- Apple Pay adds 20+ new U.S. banks and credit unions, MBNA Canada coming ‘mid-2017’
- Misfit launches Phase smartwatch
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps