Tweet us your pre-CES questions… NOW!
As we prepare to join the growing iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac accessory and app industry at the 2012 International CES next week, iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Horwitz (follow @horwitz on Twitter) will be taking pre-CES questions on Twitter this morning from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET. Topics will include anything that interests readers, including further discussion of yesterday’s next-generation iPad tweets, big things we’re expecting to see at CES, and more.
iLounge began its partnership with the Consumer Electronics Association three years ago with the creation of the iLounge Pavilion, a unified area for all iPod, iPhone, iPad and Mac related products. This year’s Pavilion is bigger than ever, and home to approximately 350 vendors—based on what we’ve heard thus far, we’ll be seeing and showing you some very cool things. Additionally, iLounge expanded its partnership with CEA to become the premier place for Apple-related coverage at CES, the official iPartner of the 2012 International CES.
Tweet your questions to @horwitz and be sure to keep an eye on our @iLounge Twitter feed throughout the coming week. We’ll be posting tons of news on all of the latest and greatest products directly from the 2012 International CES.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- CES: CableJive, Macally + Puregear
- CES: Just Mobile, Parrot, Tylt + Zagg
- Apple launches CareKit, with four apps debuting today
- Alleged schematics for iPhone 7 ‘Pro’ show up in Japanese magazine
- Nintendo bringing Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing to iOS
- FBI will not disclose San Bernardino iPhone hack
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q2 results: $50.6B revenue, 51M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- Logi BASE is first stand to charge iPad Pro through Smart Connector
- India demands ‘panic button’ on iPhone by 2017
- Apple extends iPhone Upgrade Program to online store
- Apple reportedly ‘willing to help’ reactivate missing teen’s iPhone
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- VRS Design Crystal Bumper, High Pro Shield, Layered Dandy + Thor for iPhone SE
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)