Twenty v-moda Remix-M Class winners announced | iLounge News

Twenty v-moda Remix-M Class winners announced

Participating in tonight’s live iLounge chat with headphone makers v-moda, twenty iLounge readers won new pairs of Remix M-Class earphones in their choice of three colors (silver/black, blue, or pink). A complete list of winners can be read from the full story link above or below. Congratulations to all of the winners, and thanks to everyone for participating in the chat tonight.

1) Lena from Pittsburgh, PA (silver),
14) JP from Walnut Creek, CA (silver),
15) John from Naperville, IL (silver),
16) Jason from Peoria, IL (silver),
17) Melanie from Lawndale, CA (silver),
18) David from Brooklyn, NY (silver),
19) Ido from Fort Worth, TX (silver), and
20) Drew from Torrance, CA (blue).

Again, congratulations!

« Apple offers Chili Peppers pre-order, limited-edition iPod

Apple vs. Apple: iTunes exec takes witness stand »

Comments

congrats to Tim for getting pink!

Posted by danny. on April 3, 2006 at 7:00 PM (PDT)

“9) Josh from Dillwyn, VA (silver)”

:D

Josh

Posted by Josh Powell in VA on April 3, 2006 at 7:26 PM (PDT)

10) Trevor from Montoursville, PA (silver)

So cool. Thanks iLounge!

Posted by trevor1189 on April 3, 2006 at 7:29 PM (PDT)

Man I was third, but would have been second if spelling counted :(

Posted by Jonathan Keim on April 3, 2006 at 8:02 PM (PDT)

I was third two, but the person initially in first place already won.. so I got bumped into second :D

Josh

Posted by Josh Powell in VA on April 3, 2006 at 8:07 PM (PDT)

18) David from Brooklyn, NY (silver)

Woot! And whoever won a pair on the last question typed REALLY fast, the word “white” FLEW up my screen

Posted by SilleeString on April 3, 2006 at 8:12 PM (PDT)

How do you win those headphones!

Posted by Betty Koyle on April 4, 2006 at 4:46 AM (PDT)

Man, I couldn’t get the chat to work.  “Unable to connect…”.  I still got the same error after instally Java.  Any clues before the next “Chat” Giveaway?

Posted by kdogg on April 4, 2006 at 5:36 AM (PDT)

Betty,
Just turn up and answer questions in the quiz.

kdogg,
If you haven’t already do so, try using a chat client like Colloquy or similar (depending on platform used).
This might help -

It was quite busy last night although I’m sure other chatrooms have as much traffic.

Posted by Bob Levens in UK on April 4, 2006 at 5:47 AM (PDT)

hhhhhh, The PINK ones are for my girlfriend - I knew I’d get mocked for it.

-T

Posted by live-music-pod in Boulder, CO on April 4, 2006 at 8:00 AM (PDT)

Do you win an ipod, imac, mac book pro, hi fi speakers and itunes for life?

Posted by Betty Koyle on April 4, 2006 at 12:30 PM (PDT)

Hah! That was me, on the last question, with white. I finally realised the reason I was so slow was because I had the v-moda website open, sucking up all kinds of memory and processor on my ancient old machine.

Posted by lena on April 4, 2006 at 3:16 PM (PDT)

Congrats to all of the winners.  I played, didn’t win, but had lots of fun! smile

Posted by Black Beauty on April 4, 2006 at 4:10 PM (PDT)

I won!. I won!.. I won!... (fading out)

hehe raspberry

anyone know when we get em?

Posted by Ido (AKA WooHooWooHooHoo) on April 4, 2006 at 4:30 PM (PDT)

The earphones for the winners of the trivia contest are being shipped today, April 6th.  Thanks for playing everybody, it was a fast and furious contest!

Yes our site uses bandwidth for music… but that’s what the v-moda vibe is all about - intensely musical!

val
v-moda

Posted by val kolton on April 6, 2006 at 6:39 AM (PDT)

lena, not that it matters too much since we both have free headphones (woot), but I think it may have been me that typed in white really fast. It didn’t count since I had already had 2 correct answers, of which only one counted obviously. After the first I was just playing for kicks.

Posted by catboy17 on April 6, 2006 at 4:23 PM (PDT)