UK reader poll reveals iPod mini color prefs | iLounge News

UK reader poll reveals iPod mini color prefs

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, July 16, 2004
News Categories: iPod mini

“Over a thousand (1,325) readers voted when we asked: “Which iPod mini colour would you choose?”, and silver stole a stunning 46 per cent (535 people) of that free vote. Amazon in the US reveals the silver iPod mini to be its fourth biggest-selling electronic gadget there - that colour leads the pack. [...]

Second most popular in Apple’s iPod mini five-pack offering of musical delight is blue, which took 26 per cent of votes cast, 308 votes in all. An Old Wives Tale exists that claims the colour blue protects boys from the evil eye. Blue is the third most-popular colour on Amazon US. [...]

Though its the second biggest-selling coloured iPod mini in the US on Amazon, Pink took just 107 Macworld Online votes, that’s 9 per cent of all those cast.”

« Mac|Windows: InferNote 0.5 released

Windows: iArt 2.0 released »

Comments

PINK!!!!!!!!! i would never pick that colour and what about the colour green.
the only good colours for ipod mini are silver and blue and maybe green

Posted by santa claus on July 20, 2004 at 9:49 PM (PDT)

I have pink, but it looks kind of purple.  I also kind of wanted green just to be spontaneous, but now that i have my pink one, I don’t think I would trade it.

Posted by mac on August 1, 2004 at 3:48 PM (PDT)

Blu Rocks dudes who in the right mind wants the colour pink it looks hiddious!
COME ON BLUE!!!!!

Posted by ipoder on September 7, 2004 at 6:36 AM (PDT)

green

Posted by bob on October 3, 2004 at 11:33 PM (PDT)

come on pink! blue is 4 the boys and pink is 4 the gals and anyone who gets another colour is a loser

Posted by ipodinsky on October 6, 2004 at 3:13 AM (PDT)

green definatly is the coolest colour

Posted by billy on October 19, 2004 at 10:09 AM (PDT)

GREEN IS THE BEST COLOUR AS IT’S WACKY AND TOTALLY ROCKS. WHEN I GET ENOUGH MONEY I WILL DEF GET IT STRAIGHT AWAY. COME ON CHRISTMAS!

Posted by TJ on October 20, 2004 at 2:15 AM (PDT)

hello, blue!!!! Totally out of this world…(can’t wait until I get one)

Posted by revolutionred in Los Angeles on November 13, 2004 at 11:57 AM (PDT)

I’m getting one for my birthday, DEFINATELY not pink too many ppl hav it, I can’t decide between green or blue!!!!!!

Posted by The fool on June 19, 2005 at 1:12 PM (PDT)

Gold

Silver

or Green

i prefer Gold to honest

Posted by 10anex10 on July 14, 2005 at 7:56 PM (PDT)

I am gonna get a 6Gb Mini Ipod and I am stuck between choosing a silver or a green one.

Posted by Chris on July 28, 2005 at 6:01 PM (PDT)