Ultimate Ears launches two new Pro Custom Monitors
Ultimate Ears has launched its new Ultimate Ears 18 Pro and Ultimate Ears 1 Pro Custom Monitors. The 18 Pros feature a proprietary design that places six individually tuned drivers in each ear for maximum clarity and extended sound reproduction. Other features of the 18 Pros include four-way crossovers with acoustic and electrical tuning, triple-sound channels, a new low-distortion cable, an in-line filter for each sound channel, and a personalized aluminum carrying case. Ultimate Ears’ 18 Pro Custom Monitors will be available in February and will sell for $1350.
Designed for use in situations where the wearer needs to hear more of his/her surroundings, the Ultimate Ears 1 Pro monitor features a single monitor offering four speakers—two for the right channel and two for the left—that delivers “stereo” audio to just one ear. Other features include a dual armature, dual bore design, an integrated passive crossover circuit, and a single cable. Ultimate Ears’ 1 Pro Custom Monitor sells for $450 and will be available soon.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?