Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010. Each winner will be able to design one (1) iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPod touch case using their own images or with artwork from the Uncommon galleries.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Christian Van Cleave
David C. Aittama
Kyle C. Horstmann
Steven H. Steinberg
Alisa De Couto
Amanda L Tempel
Deadra L. Baum
Gregory J. Morrison
Julie A. Wachterman
Karen T. Gonyea
Kyle C. Horstmann
Lorie A Corron
Mary Beth Wickless
Sonya L. Dehart
Johnny Franco Jr.
Karen A. Murphy
Mary Ann Gorman
Max Andrew Riddick
Michael A. Capp
Nadine A. Reinheimer
Nat D. Stevens
Angela R Eppley
Carol L. Barre
David A. Moore
Juan Jose Sanchez Gamboa
Karen M. Jackson Porter
Laurel G. Keating
Myrna V. Simmons
Shankara Linda Barrera
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014