Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010. Each winner will be able to design one (1) iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPod touch case using their own images or with artwork from the Uncommon galleries.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Christian Van Cleave
David C. Aittama
Kyle C. Horstmann
Steven H. Steinberg
Alisa De Couto
Amanda L Tempel
Deadra L. Baum
Gregory J. Morrison
Julie A. Wachterman
Karen T. Gonyea
Kyle C. Horstmann
Lorie A Corron
Mary Beth Wickless
Sonya L. Dehart
Johnny Franco Jr.
Karen A. Murphy
Mary Ann Gorman
Max Andrew Riddick
Michael A. Capp
Nadine A. Reinheimer
Nat D. Stevens
Angela R Eppley
Carol L. Barre
David A. Moore
Juan Jose Sanchez Gamboa
Karen M. Jackson Porter
Laurel G. Keating
Myrna V. Simmons
Shankara Linda Barrera
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone