Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010. Each winner will be able to design one (1) iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPod touch case using their own images or with artwork from the Uncommon galleries.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Christian Van Cleave
David C. Aittama
Kyle C. Horstmann
Steven H. Steinberg
Alisa De Couto
Amanda L Tempel
Deadra L. Baum
Gregory J. Morrison
Julie A. Wachterman
Karen T. Gonyea
Kyle C. Horstmann
Lorie A Corron
Mary Beth Wickless
Sonya L. Dehart
Johnny Franco Jr.
Karen A. Murphy
Mary Ann Gorman
Max Andrew Riddick
Michael A. Capp
Nadine A. Reinheimer
Nat D. Stevens
Angela R Eppley
Carol L. Barre
David A. Moore
Juan Jose Sanchez Gamboa
Karen M. Jackson Porter
Laurel G. Keating
Myrna V. Simmons
Shankara Linda Barrera
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?