Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010. Each winner will be able to design one (1) iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPod touch case using their own images or with artwork from the Uncommon galleries.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Christian Van Cleave
David C. Aittama
Kyle C. Horstmann
Steven H. Steinberg
Alisa De Couto
Amanda L Tempel
Deadra L. Baum
Gregory J. Morrison
Julie A. Wachterman
Karen T. Gonyea
Kyle C. Horstmann
Lorie A Corron
Mary Beth Wickless
Sonya L. Dehart
Johnny Franco Jr.
Karen A. Murphy
Mary Ann Gorman
Max Andrew Riddick
Michael A. Capp
Nadine A. Reinheimer
Nat D. Stevens
Angela R Eppley
Carol L. Barre
David A. Moore
Juan Jose Sanchez Gamboa
Karen M. Jackson Porter
Laurel G. Keating
Myrna V. Simmons
Shankara Linda Barrera
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?