Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010. Each winner will be able to design one (1) iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPod touch case using their own images or with artwork from the Uncommon galleries.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Christian Van Cleave
David C. Aittama
Kyle C. Horstmann
Steven H. Steinberg
Alisa De Couto
Amanda L Tempel
Deadra L. Baum
Gregory J. Morrison
Julie A. Wachterman
Karen T. Gonyea
Kyle C. Horstmann
Lorie A Corron
Mary Beth Wickless
Sonya L. Dehart
Johnny Franco Jr.
Karen A. Murphy
Mary Ann Gorman
Max Andrew Riddick
Michael A. Capp
Nadine A. Reinheimer
Nat D. Stevens
Angela R Eppley
Carol L. Barre
David A. Moore
Juan Jose Sanchez Gamboa
Karen M. Jackson Porter
Laurel G. Keating
Myrna V. Simmons
Shankara Linda Barrera
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be fifty (50) winners announced here each Monday: February 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?