Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Benison Hogan Jr.
Borja Gomez Lardies
Chalyn V Coleman
Deborah A Bohan
Ellen M. Harry
Eva M Mack
James D. Hunt
Jason David Ponce
Jeffrey M. Oman
John J Gregor
Judith Godl Bachman
Kylie Anne Wilson
Kyu Young Kim
Meghann K Round
Mike J Rogers
Robert Dallace Matthews
Ryan De Rivera
Sammiy Marie Bond
Shawn Peter Wolkoff
Tom Paul Beem
Yvonne Marie Williams
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be two-hundred (200) winners announced on January 2, 2011. All winners will be sent a coupon code to customize an iPhone 4 Deflector Case at GetUncommon.com. Please be patient, this could take up to several weeks.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- Report: Apple developing Siri home speaker to rival Amazon’s Echo; will release Siri SDK at WWDC
- iOS Spotlight search now offers relevant results for some emoji
- Cook discusses ambitious plan to beef up Apple Watch’s health monitoring
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)