Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Benison Hogan Jr.
Borja Gomez Lardies
Chalyn V Coleman
Deborah A Bohan
Ellen M. Harry
Eva M Mack
James D. Hunt
Jason David Ponce
Jeffrey M. Oman
John J Gregor
Judith Godl Bachman
Kylie Anne Wilson
Kyu Young Kim
Meghann K Round
Mike J Rogers
Robert Dallace Matthews
Ryan De Rivera
Sammiy Marie Bond
Shawn Peter Wolkoff
Tom Paul Beem
Yvonne Marie Williams
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be two-hundred (200) winners announced on January 2, 2011. All winners will be sent a coupon code to customize an iPhone 4 Deflector Case at GetUncommon.com. Please be patient, this could take up to several weeks.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?