Uncommon Custom Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
Published: Thursday, December 2, 2010
Site News Categories:
iLounge and Uncommon are giving away two-hundred (200) custom cases.
For more information about Uncommon please visit GetUncommon.com.
Benison Hogan Jr.
Borja Gomez Lardies
Chalyn V Coleman
Deborah A Bohan
Ellen M. Harry
Eva M Mack
James D. Hunt
Jason David Ponce
Jeffrey M. Oman
John J Gregor
Judith Godl Bachman
Kylie Anne Wilson
Kyu Young Kim
Meghann K Round
Mike J Rogers
Robert Dallace Matthews
Ryan De Rivera
Sammiy Marie Bond
Shawn Peter Wolkoff
Tom Paul Beem
Yvonne Marie Williams
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be two-hundred (200) winners announced on January 2, 2011. All winners will be sent a coupon code to customize an iPhone 4 Deflector Case at GetUncommon.com. Please be patient, this could take up to several weeks.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Startup uses iBeacon to allow Newsstand publication access
- Honda announces iPhone-powered car touchscreen
- Report: Apple may launch two 12.9-inch iPads
- Apps: Jetpack Joyride 1.6, The Lonely Beast 123, LoryStripes + Shazam 7.2
- Mophie debuts Powerstation XL battery pack
- China Mobile subsidiary briefly takes iPhone preorders
- Apple acquires social analytics firm Topsy Labs
- Apple posts shipping deadlines for Dec. 24 delivery
- Apple offers 0% online hardware financing in Europe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Incipio Atlas ID for iPhone 5s
- JBL Spark Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- IK Multimedia iRig KEYS PRO
- Nest Labs Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Mobee Technology Magic Juice
- Skech Glow for iPhone 5/5s
- Jawbone UP24
- Misfit Wearables Shine Personal Physical Activity Monitor
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store
- Receiving FaceTime calls on multiple devices
- iOS 7: Incorrect display of Company-only contacts