Unu DX Battery Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
(10) Unu DX Protective Battery Case Matte Black (Retail value $79.95)
uNu’s DX Protective iPhone 5 Battery Case is the successor of its No.1 selling iPhone 4s battery cases on Amazon.com. Designed to be more than just a battery case, uNu’s new DX case features unbridled power wrapped within a refined frame, which brings power and protection to a new level.
The ergonomic yet sleek style with a minimal of 15mm thickness allows the DX case to comfortably protect while still emanating the iPhones original design. Coupled with the included bonus screen protector, and protective lip that goes above the screen, the protection offered by the New DX case will never be compromised.
Advanced Battery Technology
The new DX features a powerful 2300mAh battery core, which provides the iPhone 5 the true 100% battery boost (equals to an additional 10 hours talk time). Plus its charging circuit is redesigned and optimized to charge your iPhone 5 at 1A / 5W speed, which doubles the speed of its predecessor.
Lightning Technology to MicroUSB
The new DX fully supports charging and synchronization of the iPhone 5 through the case and transform the lightning port on the iPhone 5 to a commonly deployed standard micro-USB port located on the DX case, which will effectively relieve the pain of lacking lightning charging cables and docking accessories.
MFI Certified Reliability
Like every product designed by uNu, each product is extensively and thoroughly designed and tested to ensure 100% satisfaction. The DX case will be sure to pass the Apple’s "Made for iPhone" testing and certification process and ensure it to be the most reliable battery cases for your iPhone 5.
For more information visit MyuNu.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on March 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac