Unu DX Battery Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
(10) Unu DX Protective Battery Case Matte Black (Retail value $79.95)
uNu’s DX Protective iPhone 5 Battery Case is the successor of its No.1 selling iPhone 4s battery cases on Amazon.com. Designed to be more than just a battery case, uNu’s new DX case features unbridled power wrapped within a refined frame, which brings power and protection to a new level.
The ergonomic yet sleek style with a minimal of 15mm thickness allows the DX case to comfortably protect while still emanating the iPhones original design. Coupled with the included bonus screen protector, and protective lip that goes above the screen, the protection offered by the New DX case will never be compromised.
Advanced Battery Technology
The new DX features a powerful 2300mAh battery core, which provides the iPhone 5 the true 100% battery boost (equals to an additional 10 hours talk time). Plus its charging circuit is redesigned and optimized to charge your iPhone 5 at 1A / 5W speed, which doubles the speed of its predecessor.
Lightning Technology to MicroUSB
The new DX fully supports charging and synchronization of the iPhone 5 through the case and transform the lightning port on the iPhone 5 to a commonly deployed standard micro-USB port located on the DX case, which will effectively relieve the pain of lacking lightning charging cables and docking accessories.
MFI Certified Reliability
Like every product designed by uNu, each product is extensively and thoroughly designed and tested to ensure 100% satisfaction. The DX case will be sure to pass the Apple’s "Made for iPhone" testing and certification process and ensure it to be the most reliable battery cases for your iPhone 5.
For more information visit MyuNu.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on March 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple to sell limited-edition Olympic Apple Watch bands exclusively in Brazil
- Report: iPhone 7 will include Lightning adapter instead of Lightning EarPods
- Edward Snowden designing device to prevent iPhone wiretapping
- Report: Apple Car team running into challenges, launch may slip to 2021
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 5
- Apple under fire for providing refurbished replacements under AppleCare+
- Report: Apple acquires cloud music provider Omnifone? [Update: No]
- Apple releases second iOS 10 public beta
- India clears the way for Apple to open retail stores
- Apple Pay launches in Hong Kong
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app