Updated: Audio Outfitters looking for beta testers for new iPod product
“Audio Outfitters - Audio Outfitters, LLC, a leading provider of audio products announced today that they are looking for current Apple iPod owners to participate in market research for a new iPod product. According to Charlie Bernstein, President of Audio Outfitters, ‘This new product is the first of its kind and a product that is a long time coming.’
Audio Outfitters is a leading provider of Audio products for the Apple iPod.”
Update 1|21|04 11:49am PT:
iLounge and other’s who opted to participate have recieved the following email from Audio Outfitter’s:
We wanted to send a quick response to you to let you know that we received your request to participate in our market research and beta testing of our new product. The response has been overwhelming.
A survey will be sent to you in the next few days for you to fill out and return via e-mail. Selection will be based on the feedback we receive from you and on how closely you fit our target market.
Note: This e-mail does not indicate that you have been selected to participate at this time. Selection will be based on the feedback from the survey you receive.
Thank you in advance for your help and feedback.
Editor’s note: I have no idea what the product is, but I spoke with Mr. Bernstein on the phone and yes, it’s a legitimate request for feedback on a new iPod product. See his comments below.
This is legitamate. We are developing a new product and will be sending a questionaire out in the next few days. As with all good products, we believe it should be based on customer feedback and not the single idea of a few people. We want to make sure this product meets your needs and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your interest.
The Web site is under development and will be launched shortly.
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display
- Yahoo aims to become default iOS Safari search engine
- Apple working with Shazam on iOS song discovery feature
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac