[Updated] Mac: Earl’s Access 1.0 Released
Kynan Shook of Rem Software emails us with information about a new AppleScript he wrote to bookmark your favorite iTunes 4 “Shared Music” addresses.
“This isn’t very iPod related, but there’s a lot of iTunes users here that will enjoy this: I’m just writing to get the word out on a new freeware AppleScript I just wrote that I think a lot of people will find very useful. iTunes 4 lets you connect with anybody’s shared music (not just those on your local network), but it doesn’t keep track of who you like to connect to; if either you or they quit iTunes, change network locations, etc. you get disconnected and it’s a pain to reconnect. So I have a pair of scripts that lets you create an ‘address book’ of your favorites, and then connects you to all of them at just the click of a button.”
System Requirements: iTunes 4 or higher and Mac OS 10.2.4 or higher
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?