[Updated] Mac: Earl’s Access 1.0 Released
Kynan Shook of Rem Software emails us with information about a new AppleScript he wrote to bookmark your favorite iTunes 4 “Shared Music” addresses.
“This isn’t very iPod related, but there’s a lot of iTunes users here that will enjoy this: I’m just writing to get the word out on a new freeware AppleScript I just wrote that I think a lot of people will find very useful. iTunes 4 lets you connect with anybody’s shared music (not just those on your local network), but it doesn’t keep track of who you like to connect to; if either you or they quit iTunes, change network locations, etc. you get disconnected and it’s a pain to reconnect. So I have a pair of scripts that lets you create an ‘address book’ of your favorites, and then connects you to all of them at just the click of a button.”
System Requirements: iTunes 4 or higher and Mac OS 10.2.4 or higher
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?