[Updated] Mac: Earl’s Access 1.0 Released
Kynan Shook of Rem Software emails us with information about a new AppleScript he wrote to bookmark your favorite iTunes 4 “Shared Music” addresses.
“This isn’t very iPod related, but there’s a lot of iTunes users here that will enjoy this: I’m just writing to get the word out on a new freeware AppleScript I just wrote that I think a lot of people will find very useful. iTunes 4 lets you connect with anybody’s shared music (not just those on your local network), but it doesn’t keep track of who you like to connect to; if either you or they quit iTunes, change network locations, etc. you get disconnected and it’s a pain to reconnect. So I have a pair of scripts that lets you create an ‘address book’ of your favorites, and then connects you to all of them at just the click of a button.”
System Requirements: iTunes 4 or higher and Mac OS 10.2.4 or higher
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?