User Group meeting a great success
Published: Thursday, August 12, 2004
Site News Categories:
We had about fifty people in our recent iLounge User Group meeting this past Tuesday making it a great success and the largest single online chat related to iPods.
Our guests, Andrew Green, VP of Marketing and Design at Griffin Technology and Tim Hickman, General Manager at Speck Products talked about their current line of iPod accessories, future products and answered questions from the audience. Griffin gave away two iTrips while Speck Products, in a surprise move, gave away FlipStands and ArmBands (your choice) to the first twenty people that sent an email to me, Dennis Lloyd (iLounger), the meeting’s moderator. Speck also ended up giving away additional prizes after asking two different trivia questions of the audience. It was great fun and I hope we see many more new faces at the next meeting.
Thanks to Griffin Technology and Speck Products for taking time out to stop by and participate.
Who knows what will happen at the next meeting. (September 6, 2004 at 4pm PT/7pm ET)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- New apps aim to fix iOS 7 wallpaper issues
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new giveaway
- Apple quietly releases 74% iOS 7 adoption estimate
- Razer iOS controller leaked
- U.S. Apple Stores now using iBeacon
- Apps: Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Doctor Who: Legacy, Double Dragon Trilogy + Foursquare 7.0
- Apple patent reveals ‘smart dock’ for Siri use
- Bluetooth 4.1 announced as free update for 4.0 devices
- Apple and China Mobile make iPhone deal?
- Startup uses iBeacon to allow Newsstand publication access
- The Joy Factory aXtion Bold for iPad Air
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Air + iPad mini with Retina display
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Incipio offGRID Pro Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
- STM Studio for iPad Air
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Air
- Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store
- Receiving FaceTime calls on multiple devices
- iOS 7: Incorrect display of Company-only contacts