User Group meeting a great success
We had about fifty people in our recent iLounge User Group meeting this past Tuesday making it a great success and the largest single online chat related to iPods.
Our guests, Andrew Green, VP of Marketing and Design at Griffin Technology and Tim Hickman, General Manager at Speck Products talked about their current line of iPod accessories, future products and answered questions from the audience. Griffin gave away two iTrips while Speck Products, in a surprise move, gave away FlipStands and ArmBands (your choice) to the first twenty people that sent an email to me, Dennis Lloyd (iLounger), the meeting’s moderator. Speck also ended up giving away additional prizes after asking two different trivia questions of the audience. It was great fun and I hope we see many more new faces at the next meeting.
Thanks to Griffin Technology and Speck Products for taking time out to stop by and participate.
Who knows what will happen at the next meeting. (September 6, 2004 at 4pm PT/7pm ET)
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?