User Group meeting a great success
We had about fifty people in our recent iLounge User Group meeting this past Tuesday making it a great success and the largest single online chat related to iPods.
Our guests, Andrew Green, VP of Marketing and Design at Griffin Technology and Tim Hickman, General Manager at Speck Products talked about their current line of iPod accessories, future products and answered questions from the audience. Griffin gave away two iTrips while Speck Products, in a surprise move, gave away FlipStands and ArmBands (your choice) to the first twenty people that sent an email to me, Dennis Lloyd (iLounger), the meeting’s moderator. Speck also ended up giving away additional prizes after asking two different trivia questions of the audience. It was great fun and I hope we see many more new faces at the next meeting.
Thanks to Griffin Technology and Speck Products for taking time out to stop by and participate.
Who knows what will happen at the next meeting. (September 6, 2004 at 4pm PT/7pm ET)
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?