V-Moda launches Crossfade LP Customs
V-Moda has launched its new Crossfade LP Customs personalization program for its over-ear headphone. Through the new custom program, customers will be able to choose from six plate color options—gold, black, gunmetal, pink, purple, or red—four engraved designs with custom text, and four base frames. As with all Crossfade LP models, these custom editions features 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers, memory foam ear-cushions, a metal memory headband, an included exoskeleton hard carrying case, a cleaning cloth, 24K gold plugs, and two Kevlar cables—one audio only, one with an inline three-button remote. For a limited time, the custom option will be offered with every new Crossfade LP when purchased from V-moda’s website; the Crossfade LP over-ear headphones are priced at $200.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?