VAF debuts Octavio 1i iPod speaker system
VAF has introduced its new Octavio 1i speaker system for iPod. Measuring slightly over four inches deep, the Octavio 1i features an integrated iPod Dock, two additional audio inputs, one audio output, a video output, a full-featured remote control, built-in digital power amplifiers, advanced signal processing, and audiophile grade speakers. In addition, it comes packaged with three interchangeable acoustic skins in black, pink and silver. VAF’s founder, Philip Vafiadis, said “Whether you’re playing from an iPod alone, or also connecting Octavio 1i to a TV, DVD player and Gaming Console, you will get huge true to life sound without the clutter of conventional Hi-Fi or Home Theatre equipment, and without need for a subwoofer…and you can do it with style.” The VAF Octavio 1i is now available for pre-order from Amazon and is expected to arrive at other electronics retailers soon. It sells for $500. Keep reading for more pictures of the Octavio 1i.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards