Vaja adds i-Volution Top, Top SP to iPhone case lineup | iLounge News

Vaja adds i-Volution Top, Top SP to iPhone case lineup

image

Vaja has added the i-Volution Top Holster and i-Volution Top SP Holster to its lineup of cases for the Apple iPhone. The i-Volution Top and Top SP both feature a holster-style design with a front flap that folds up to protect the device’s face; the Top’s flap is a solid color, the Top SP’s flap features a contrast stripe. The Top and Top SP also offer access to all the iPhone’s buttons and ports, including the headphone jack, SIM card, power button, camera, vibrate/ring switch, volume keys, Dock Connector, speaker, and microphone. In addition, both are available with an optional clip system. The i-Volution Top Holster is available in a variety of custom colors and starts at $70; the i-Volution Top SP Holster is also available in many colors, and starts at $80. [Thanks, Spencer]

« beaTunes version 1.2 offers track identification

Mix: iLife, iPodHoodie, Temple, UK TV »

Comments

Tempting. Wonder how much thickness this would add?

Posted by Chris on August 8, 2007 at 11:21 PM (CDT)

do they come with the matching bowling shoes in which the style was inspired?

Posted by hydra-calm on August 9, 2007 at 12:07 PM (CDT)

I love the design as I can match it w/ the exterior of my car. Pretty cool imo.

Posted by Chris on August 9, 2007 at 2:23 PM (CDT)

I ordered and received an i-Volution.  The clip came broken right out of the box.  Vaja told me to contact the clip manufacturer directly, which I thought was weird.  If it wasnt for this incident, I would have probably purchased this design as well

Posted by Marc Fogel on August 9, 2007 at 2:31 PM (CDT)

Yeah, their clip system sticks out too much and is way too complex and brittle for my tastes.

Vaja cases are expensive, but attractive.  Unfortunately none of their current offerings quite meet my needs.

Posted by dasmb on August 9, 2007 at 4:36 PM (CDT)

Which clip system did you have trouble with? Ultra or Rivet?

Posted by Chris on August 10, 2007 at 1:35 AM (CDT)

Rivet.  wish I could return the case.  I will not purchase another thing from them.  This left a bad taste in my mouth

Posted by Marc Fogel on August 10, 2007 at 8:11 PM (CDT)

pity I can’t view Vaja’s site from my iphone since it’s entirely Flash-driven.

Posted by gmerin on August 12, 2007 at 10:36 PM (CDT)