Vaja and iLounge giving away $5000 in Vaja gift cards | iLounge News

Vaja and iLounge giving away $5000 in Vaja gift cards

By LC Angell

Contributing Editor
Published: Thursday, December 1, 2005
News Categories: Site News

imageGet your creative juices flowing because you could easily win one of several Vaja gift cards just for coming up with a clever slogan. We’ve just kicked off our “Vaja Slogan Contest” in which we’re giving away 45 $100 Vaja gift cards and a grand prize of one $500 gift card to iLoungers who come up with the best new slogans for the iPod case maker.

Simply check out Vaja’s ads on page 29 of the iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide, page 12 of the Free iPod Book, and Vaja’s web site to get familiar with their products. Then, think of a new slogan that matches the company’s products and philosophy, and submit it here. Vaja will choose the best entries and award the gift cards. The contest ends December 23, 2005 11:59 p.m. PT.

« Apple details iPod sales in annual report

PodsPlus debuts aluminum case for 5G iPods »

Comments

46 total winners?  maybe i can actually win this, and it will be something i really want.  i LOVE my 4G 40gb vaja iVod DJ and need a new one for my future 5G!

Posted by Kirk on December 1, 2005 at 2:14 PM (PDT)

is it pronounced Va-HA or Va-JA?

Posted by Lisa on December 1, 2005 at 2:19 PM (PDT)

I think it’s Va-ha, as in Baja.

Posted by Galley on December 1, 2005 at 2:41 PM (PDT)

Are this guys based in Argentina or they just use Argentinean leather? Nothing to do with the contest, just curious.

Posted by Fred on December 1, 2005 at 4:42 PM (PDT)

I think they are based in Florida but their products ship directly from Argentina.

Posted by Trace on December 1, 2005 at 7:06 PM (PDT)

Anyone notice how similar the Vaja and incase logos are?

then look at the Vaja logo.

Both are two leaves!

Posted by imkeww on December 1, 2005 at 10:17 PM (PDT)

Could be Vi-a, like some pronounce Maja. Best to make sure our slogans sound good however it’s pronounced!

Posted by Magic Rabbits in Aberdeen, Scotland on December 2, 2005 at 3:16 AM (PDT)

is there a limit as to how many entries per person? some postings mention 3 .. but i dont see that anywhere in the “official contest rules”

Posted by Lisa on December 2, 2005 at 10:50 AM (PDT)

That was in the rules, at least on the day the contest started. I wonder if now there is no limit, or its a one per customer thing. I eneterd twice so i hope its not the latter.

Posted by Erin on December 3, 2005 at 7:39 AM (PDT)

I wonder if it’s slow or something, but I’ve tried submitted my 3 slogans three times, but it doesn’t show up on the page. Should I be concerned? smile

Posted by despair on December 3, 2005 at 11:24 AM (PDT)

I’m a bit concerned about that too… I tried submitting on the third, but it didn’t go through. No one has submitted anything since then.

Posted by EricS2008 on December 5, 2005 at 3:32 PM (PDT)

Probobly too many entries

Posted by adamti91 on December 5, 2005 at 3:47 PM (PDT)

D00D! Qu’est-ce que c’est le deal ici?!
I want to enter!

Posted by digitdean on December 5, 2005 at 9:26 PM (PDT)