Vaja debuts new cases for iPhone, iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
Vaja, maker of luxury leather goods, has introduced a myriad of new cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). For the iPod classic, Vaja is offering the same line of cases it offers for the fifth-generation iPod, save for the Crystal, which has been supplanted in the classic lineup by the Crystal 2. In addition to the company’s previously announced iPhone cases, the company is now offering a Crystal 2 case for iPhone with an open front for direct access to the device’s touchscreen. It sells for $220 and up. It has also released the i-Volution Silver for iPhone, which adds silver appliques to the traditional i-Volution design and sells for $280 and upward, and the i-Volution Top Visor, which combines the company’s previous Holster, Top Holster, and i-Volution designs in a case that might best be described as a hybrid holster/traditional case. It includes three screen protectors, and sells for $90 and up. Finally for the iPhone, Vaja has released its i-Volution Grip, a holster-style case with a clip at the top for added stability and a two-tone rear design. It starts at $60.
For the iPod touch, Vaja has introduced its i-Voution Top SP Holster, a holster-style case with a flip-up cover for the device’s screen that also features a contrast stripe down the front. The i-Volution Top Holster is a similar case, but lacks the SP’s contrast stripe. Pricing for the Top Holster starts at $70, while the SP version runs $10 more. Also available for the iPod touch is the i-Volution, a traditional case with openings for access to the device’s screen, power button, and bottom ports, as well as an optional clip system. It starts at $80. The i-Volution Holster is a holster-style case offering protection for the touch’s sides and back, and allowing access to all ports and controls. It runs from $55 and up. The Classic for iPod touch is also a traditional case, offering cut-outs for access to the device’s screen and headphone jack, a push-through home button, and a slimmer design than that of the similar i-Volution. It sells from $60 and up. Finally for the iPod touch, the Classic Top Retro adds a single-striped flip-back cover for the device’s front to the traditional Classic case, as well as an optional clip system and magnetic closure. It starts at $70.
For the iPod nano, Vaja is offering the i-Volution Grip with Hook, which is a holster-style case with a built-in metal hook. It offers access to all controls and ports, and starts at $55. The Classic with Hook for iPod nano is a more traditional case, with a built-in clear plastic screen protector and metal hook. It too offers access to all ports and controls; pricing starts at $60. The Classic Top Retro with hook is a folio-style case with a snap closure, built-in screen protector, and a built-in metal hook. Again, it offers full access to the nano’s ports and controls when opened, access to the headphone jack when closed, and is priced from $65. All Vaja’s cases are made from high-quality leather, and are available for order now in a variety of colors and styles.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?