Vaja debuts new cases for iPhone, iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
Vaja, maker of luxury leather goods, has introduced a myriad of new cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). For the iPod classic, Vaja is offering the same line of cases it offers for the fifth-generation iPod, save for the Crystal, which has been supplanted in the classic lineup by the Crystal 2. In addition to the company’s previously announced iPhone cases, the company is now offering a Crystal 2 case for iPhone with an open front for direct access to the device’s touchscreen. It sells for $220 and up. It has also released the i-Volution Silver for iPhone, which adds silver appliques to the traditional i-Volution design and sells for $280 and upward, and the i-Volution Top Visor, which combines the company’s previous Holster, Top Holster, and i-Volution designs in a case that might best be described as a hybrid holster/traditional case. It includes three screen protectors, and sells for $90 and up. Finally for the iPhone, Vaja has released its i-Volution Grip, a holster-style case with a clip at the top for added stability and a two-tone rear design. It starts at $60.
For the iPod touch, Vaja has introduced its i-Voution Top SP Holster, a holster-style case with a flip-up cover for the device’s screen that also features a contrast stripe down the front. The i-Volution Top Holster is a similar case, but lacks the SP’s contrast stripe. Pricing for the Top Holster starts at $70, while the SP version runs $10 more. Also available for the iPod touch is the i-Volution, a traditional case with openings for access to the device’s screen, power button, and bottom ports, as well as an optional clip system. It starts at $80. The i-Volution Holster is a holster-style case offering protection for the touch’s sides and back, and allowing access to all ports and controls. It runs from $55 and up. The Classic for iPod touch is also a traditional case, offering cut-outs for access to the device’s screen and headphone jack, a push-through home button, and a slimmer design than that of the similar i-Volution. It sells from $60 and up. Finally for the iPod touch, the Classic Top Retro adds a single-striped flip-back cover for the device’s front to the traditional Classic case, as well as an optional clip system and magnetic closure. It starts at $70.
For the iPod nano, Vaja is offering the i-Volution Grip with Hook, which is a holster-style case with a built-in metal hook. It offers access to all controls and ports, and starts at $55. The Classic with Hook for iPod nano is a more traditional case, with a built-in clear plastic screen protector and metal hook. It too offers access to all ports and controls; pricing starts at $60. The Classic Top Retro with hook is a folio-style case with a snap closure, built-in screen protector, and a built-in metal hook. Again, it offers full access to the nano’s ports and controls when opened, access to the headphone jack when closed, and is priced from $65. All Vaja’s cases are made from high-quality leather, and are available for order now in a variety of colors and styles.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Alleged Foxconn leak reveals iPhone 6 dimensions
- Reuters: Backlight redesign disrupted iPhone 6 production
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today