Vaja intros Caddie iPod case | iLounge News

Vaja intros Caddie iPod case

By LC Angell

Contributing Editor
Published: Thursday, February 1, 2007
News Categories: iPod Accessories

image

Vaja has introduced its latest iPod case—the Caddie case for fifth-generation iPods. Made of high quality Argentine leather, the Caddie case (from $110) is available in several different colors and can be customized with an embossed name or logo. The Caddie case features a screen protector, access to all controls and ports, and comes with a matching Caddie leather bag for storing the case and iPod.

« Nike intros iPod-ready Hatphones Cap

Apple and Cisco resume negotiations over iPhone name »

Comments

okay…nice, but why spend 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of your iPod on a case?  just use the sleeve apple gives you and be very careful with it.  $110+ is ridiculous.

Posted by franticnomad on February 1, 2007 at 9:34 AM (PDT)

I love Vaja products, but I agree… $110 for a case?  You know you are spending too much when your case needs a case to protect it!

Posted by boca on February 1, 2007 at 9:47 AM (PDT)

So this is an iVolution case with holes in the stripe and an added $20 bag, right? I mean, it’s sorta nice, you can stuff your earphones in there… but I’d much rather get the classic case next time around.

Posted by Bad Beaver on February 1, 2007 at 11:33 AM (PDT)

I do agree that the price is a big turn off, but the quality of Vaja cases is SOOOOOO much better then most of the other crap available for under $50.

Posted by iScott on February 1, 2007 at 1:12 PM (PDT)

I ordered a nano case from them in December….it has still not shipped.

Posted by JimJim on February 1, 2007 at 1:57 PM (PDT)

With that price? I’ll just get an iSkin Claro SE.

Posted by ddsd on February 1, 2007 at 3:40 PM (PDT)

$110 to put a hunk of dead cow (in purdy colors, of course) around my itty bitty 5.5G.

Why does that seem so wrong?

Posted by flatline response on February 3, 2007 at 4:50 AM (PDT)

Who buys this stufv? It looks nice and I’m sure its high quality but it seems to be marked up 400%.

Posted by Tom Savini on February 5, 2007 at 11:53 AM (PDT)

I just ordered this one and the rasta one

Posted by Phil on September 10, 2007 at 6:04 PM (PDT)