Vaja iVod cases for 4G iPods now available | iLounge News

Vaja iVod cases for 4G iPods now available

picVaja has announced that it is now shipping its iVod case for fourth-generation iPods. Similar to its existing line of i-Volution iVod cases for earlier model iPods, the padded leather case features a screen protector and access to the Click Wheel, dock port, headphone port, and hold switch. The $70 case is available in a slew of color combinations.

« Poetstyle announces new fashion cases

Temporary fix for iPods affected by noise issue »

Comments

It’s been out for a while now.  In fact I just received mine yesterday that I ordered the 12th.  This case is unbelievable Good news though.

Posted by Heese on November 2, 2004 at 3:03 PM (PDT)

i have one of these for my 3rd gens and it is pretty good. much better than those iskins.

Posted by todd2fst4u in San Jose, CA USA on November 2, 2004 at 4:56 PM (PDT)

$70!? funk that.
4 of those and i can get a mini.

Posted by AlphaUltima in San Jose on November 2, 2004 at 6:12 PM (PDT)

Don’t forget to add $17 or more for shipping. :(

Posted by Galley in Greenville, SC on November 2, 2004 at 10:00 PM (PDT)

I just pay 8€ for shipping costs (if you live in Europe - UK) and no duties…2 days delivery !

These products are the best-made cases I have ever seen !

Posted by JohnCal in United Kingdom on November 3, 2004 at 1:38 AM (PDT)

I have not seen these in person, but 70 bucks for a case is ludicrous.

Posted by mflat5 in USA on November 3, 2004 at 6:08 AM (PDT)

pod fits in this case so snug its hard to get it out!

love the smell of leather and the colors are great, (i have the rose)

worth the money I feel

Posted by Carmen in NYC on November 3, 2004 at 8:00 AM (PDT)

rich bastards

Posted by AlphaUltima in San Jose on November 3, 2004 at 9:28 AM (PDT)

I am a starving student who splurged on one (I got my first Vaja case for a PDA as a gift a while back) and…for $70 it’s well worth it…you just can’t understand till you actually see and feel the case…

Posted by tantousha in Vancouver, Canada on November 3, 2004 at 11:13 PM (PDT)

Vaja has been making iPod cases since either the first or seoncd gen iPod hit the market.

I bought a cheaper black leather case for my 2G 20gb iPod before I saw one of the Vaja, and have always wished I had waited.

Now that I have a red iVod for my 4G 40gb (ordered the case 8/30, received it the first week of October), I have to say that you definitely get what you pay for.  The iVod may be one of the most expensive cases, but it is also one of the most well made cases.  If you can afford one, they are well worth the money and the wait.

Carmen:  Don’t worry.  I thought the same thing the first time I tried to take my iPod out, but it gets easier after a couple of times.  The trick is to pull the little lip on the case opening out a little bit, along the long edge, while tugging on the iPod along the short edges.  It’s definitely a 2-hand job, but I really like the snug fit.

Posted by IDSmoker on November 5, 2004 at 6:14 AM (PDT)