Vaja releases new studded cases for iPod | iLounge News

Vaja releases new studded cases for iPod

imageToday Vaja announced the release of studded leather cases featuring a removable strap, screen protector, access to all iPod functions, headphone access and available in a multitude of colors in Vitelino or Aniline leathers. The AP96 ($75) case fits iPod 60GB and iPod photo 40/60GB and the AP21 ($75) case fits iPod 20GB and iPod photo 30GB. Customers may also customize their case by having their name ($10) or logo ($30) embossed on the leather.

« Mix: 2006 iPods, Video iPod, Disney, Japanese automakers

Kate Spade rolls out iPod shuffle case »

Comments

Wow. That’s ugly, and I own a Vaja case.

Posted by Justin Horne on July 18, 2005 at 9:22 PM (CDT)

Ya know;

I was gonna buy a vaja case for my iPod Photo AND my shuffle next week, but after seeing that, I’m having serious second thoughts about giving them money.

Posted by LilAlienD in Maryland on July 18, 2005 at 10:09 PM (CDT)

yeah I don’t think they should go for the bondage look. that’s one look that just tarnishes the whole company.

Posted by jm on July 18, 2005 at 10:30 PM (CDT)

Holy crap! Not only is that thing butt ugly.. but $75?! blech!

Posted by Kloan in Toronto, ON on July 19, 2005 at 12:10 AM (CDT)

I just got my iVod DJ for my photo, and i’m lovin it. Anyone who gets this ugly thing is making a big mistake. What was Vaja thinking?

Posted by Dan on July 19, 2005 at 12:24 AM (CDT)

Whip extra. Apparently even the S&M crowd apparently love iPods.

Or is it for the H-D contingent? Hot new must-have accessory before headin’ out to Stugis?  Amazing what they’re thinking about in Argentina…

Posted by flatline response on July 19, 2005 at 12:30 AM (CDT)

Leatherdaddy wants!

Posted by Leather Daddy on July 19, 2005 at 1:51 AM (CDT)

Some people (well, not me) will like this a lot, Vaja is just widening its range.

Posted by Bad Beaver on July 19, 2005 at 4:12 AM (CDT)

Does it come with a coupon for a free iTunes download for the song “Comanche” by The Revels?

“Comanche” is the song featured in “Pulp Fiction” during the infamous “Bring out The Gimp” scene.

Posted by erayser on July 19, 2005 at 5:07 AM (CDT)

They should have definitely included the bigger picture from vaja’s site.

Hideous.

Posted by LilAlienD in Maryland on July 19, 2005 at 7:32 AM (CDT)

I’m going to get one.  My master told me to.

*reinserting ball gag*

Posted by PushButtonAction in Atlanta, GA on July 19, 2005 at 8:04 AM (CDT)

iBDSMPod? Me likey!

Posted by kingpause on July 19, 2005 at 10:01 AM (CDT)

Hit me! Hurt me! Call me Helen!

Posted by HitMe on July 19, 2005 at 10:22 AM (CDT)

Is that a Gimp Ipod? Wheres the Red ball?

Posted by ZED on July 19, 2005 at 12:05 PM (CDT)

Just don’t ask about all of the accesories that come with it!

Posted by Dr. Flatline on July 19, 2005 at 12:31 PM (CDT)

Ive got a vaja dj case which is great and top quality but this new one looks crap and cheap !!
Come on Vaja dont go down hill !!!!

Posted by jonjon in UNITED KINGDOM on July 19, 2005 at 5:38 PM (CDT)

Bring out the gimp.

Posted by raascal_king on July 19, 2005 at 11:04 PM (CDT)