Vaja Slogan Contest - Winners Announced
$500 Grand Prize Winner: Gianna Storn - “Where style meets protection”
Other slogans that we liked:
“Your search ends here”
“A style revolution”
“Because it´s not a black and white world”
“We start thinking where others stop thinking”
“We design the case. You design the rest”
“The start of something wonderful”
“Gadgets never looked so good”
Winners of $100 gift certificates:
Curtis R. Shideler
Capn Jiggy of the Sacristy
You’ve seen Vaja’s famous leather case creations many times on iLounge - do you have what it takes to create a new slogan for Vaja? If you do, you can win one of the $5000 worth of prizes being offered in our new Vaja Slogan Contest.
How to Enter
- Check out Vaja’s ads on page 29 of the iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide and 12 of the Free iPod Book.
- Then look at Vaja’s web site to get familiar with their huge assortment of different case accessories - iPod and otherwise.
- Finally, create a new slogan for the company that matches the concepts of its ads and the many products it sells. Submit your slogan with any additional comments using the Comments form below. Vaja will choose the best 46 entries and award the following amazing prizes. Important: Vaja is pronounced Vaha.
Grand Prize: One (1) $500 Vaja Gift Certificate. If you’ve ever wanted a Vaja Crystal case for your iPod - or five different deluxe Vaja cases - now you can make it happen with this huge gift certificate. Second Prizes: Forty-five (45) $100 Vaja Gift Certificates. Each of 45 Second Prize winners will be able to pick Vaja case products worth up to $100.
Keep your submissions tasteful - inappropriate ones will result in an immediate ban from the site. Your proposed slogan must be original, and you agree that it becomes the property of Vaja upon submission.
If you are not a registered member of iLounge, please remember to type your email address in the Comment form below. Any entries without an email address are not eligible for the contest.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Vaja Slogan Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: December 23, 2005, at 11:59PM Pacific Time
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Get your parents’ permission and enter with their email address.
- Void where prohibited.
- Your proposed slogan must be original, and you agree that it becomes the property of Vaja upon submission.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and that the names of the winners will be used to identify the winners.
- Winners will be announced and published on January 1, 2005.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such contests, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- iTunes 12 makes its first appearance with iOS-style design
- Apple releases fourth beta of iOS 8
- Forensic scientist notes iOS ‘back doors’
- Eighth annual iTunes Festival announced
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads