Vaja Slogan Contest - Winners Announced
$500 Grand Prize Winner: Gianna Storn - “Where style meets protection”
Other slogans that we liked:
“Your search ends here”
“A style revolution”
“Because it´s not a black and white world”
“We start thinking where others stop thinking”
“We design the case. You design the rest”
“The start of something wonderful”
“Gadgets never looked so good”
Winners of $100 gift certificates:
Curtis R. Shideler
Capn Jiggy of the Sacristy
You’ve seen Vaja’s famous leather case creations many times on iLounge - do you have what it takes to create a new slogan for Vaja? If you do, you can win one of the $5000 worth of prizes being offered in our new Vaja Slogan Contest.
How to Enter
- Check out Vaja’s ads on page 29 of the iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide and 12 of the Free iPod Book.
- Then look at Vaja’s web site to get familiar with their huge assortment of different case accessories - iPod and otherwise.
- Finally, create a new slogan for the company that matches the concepts of its ads and the many products it sells. Submit your slogan with any additional comments using the Comments form below. Vaja will choose the best 46 entries and award the following amazing prizes. Important: Vaja is pronounced Vaha.
Grand Prize: One (1) $500 Vaja Gift Certificate. If you’ve ever wanted a Vaja Crystal case for your iPod - or five different deluxe Vaja cases - now you can make it happen with this huge gift certificate. Second Prizes: Forty-five (45) $100 Vaja Gift Certificates. Each of 45 Second Prize winners will be able to pick Vaja case products worth up to $100.
Keep your submissions tasteful - inappropriate ones will result in an immediate ban from the site. Your proposed slogan must be original, and you agree that it becomes the property of Vaja upon submission.
If you are not a registered member of iLounge, please remember to type your email address in the Comment form below. Any entries without an email address are not eligible for the contest.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Vaja Slogan Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: December 23, 2005, at 11:59PM Pacific Time
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Get your parents’ permission and enter with their email address.
- Void where prohibited.
- Your proposed slogan must be original, and you agree that it becomes the property of Vaja upon submission.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and that the names of the winners will be used to identify the winners.
- Winners will be announced and published on January 1, 2005.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such contests, you may have in any jurisdiction.
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 10.3.2, watchOS 3.2.2, and tvOS 10.2.1
- Images claim to show iPhone 8 prototype with glass back, vertical camera
- Apple works on alternative power sources, new uses for waste heat in Denmark data center
- Training documents reveal safety details about Apple’s self-driving car system
- Supply shortfalls of upgraded components may delay iPhone 8 production to October/November
- Apple recruits two Google Satellite Executives
- Nike unveils new Nike-exclusive ‘Apple Watch NikeLab’
- Prince single ‘Deliverance’ disappears from Apple Music
- Apple releases 2017 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10