Vaja unveils ivolution Silver, Dockable cases for iPhone 3G | iLounge News

Vaja unveils ivolution Silver, Dockable cases for iPhone 3G

image

Vaja has introduced two new cases for the iPhone 3G. The ivolution Silver (925) is an open-faced leather case featuring open access to the volume and sleep/wake buttons, ring/silent switch, Dock Connector, speaker, microphone, headphone jack, and camera, with silver appliques on the sides and home button. It is available now in a variety of colors, and sells for $280 and up. The ivolution Dockable is also an open-faced case, offering open access to the camera, home button, headphone jack, speaker, and microphone, coverings for the sleep/wake switch and volume and sleep/wake buttons, and a folding design which allows the bottom of the case to move backward, exposing the bottom of the iPhone for easier docking. Available in a variety of color combinations, it sells for $95 and up.

« Speck ships SwitchWay case for iPhone 3G

AT&T launches free Wi-Fi for iPhone users »

Comments

I love Vaja cases, though I haven’ t seen this one in person.  Their customer service, though, must be the worst I’ve ever experienced.  They think that EVERYTHING is the customer’s fault.  Until they change that, I’m pretty much done with them.

Posted by Sandra on October 29, 2008 at 10:24 PM (CDT)

...Sandra. I don’t understand. You have never seen one of their cases, but they have bad customer service? I would take what you read in the forums with a grain of salt. Most people don’t go out of their way to say that things went well.

I have had 2 of their cases so far. Both times, I was very happy.  My only complaint is that they could do a better job with order tracking. Only way to know the status was to email them.

I still only buy their cases.

Posted by Chunkymonkey on October 29, 2008 at 11:30 PM (CDT)

Read what she said: she hasn’t seen THIS ONE in person. Not that she’s never seen their cases. Sheesh!

Posted by Sherman on October 29, 2008 at 11:34 PM (CDT)

Hmm… Very sorry to hear it Sandra. I’ve had quite a few of their cases, and three so far that have had to go back for one reason or another… They have never blamed me for any, and have gladly replaced them. You do have to pay for shipping to their Miami returns center, though.

Posted by chashulme in Southern California on October 30, 2008 at 2:15 AM (CDT)

Sherman…My bad. I misread it. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Sheesh!

Posted by Chunkymonkey on October 30, 2008 at 5:58 PM (CDT)

They are great cases, however they take a very, very long time to get once you order.  I doubt I would order another due to this.

Posted by Rick Ross on October 30, 2008 at 7:22 PM (CDT)

I own seven Vaja products—most of them cases—so I do have some experience.  My experience during the few times I’ve dealt with customer services has been abysmal.  My most recent experience was bad enough that I very likely will never do business with them again.  I do hope that others who choose to order anyway will have better luck than I did.

Posted by Sandra on October 30, 2008 at 8:55 PM (CDT)