Vaja unveils new iPod nano cases | iLounge News

Vaja unveils new iPod nano cases

By LC Angell

Contributing Editor
Published: Friday, October 14, 2005
News Categories: iPod Accessories

image

Vaja has introduced its first cases for Apple’s iPod nano. Like all cases from the company, they’re made from Argentine high-ended leather and can be customized with numerous color options and added features. Vaja offers further personalization with your embossed name or logo.

imageThe Vaja AP171 case ($34) features a screen protector and access to the headphone port, hold switch and dock connector. The case is available with an optional metal hook, Ultra Clip, or Rivet Clip system, and can also be ordered with a click wheel protector.

imageVaja’s AP161 case ($40) sports a flip-down front cover with a screen protector and access to the headphone port and hold switch when closed, and access to the dock connector when open. The AP161 is available with the Ultra Clip or Rivet Clip system and can also be customized.

« iPod chief stepping down, to be succeeded by ‘Father of iPod’

Mix: Steve Jobs, iReruns, Motorola podcast, MP3 player sales »

Comments

*drooool*... that AP171 looks awfully hot! doesn’t leave the top corners exposed like the belkin one does..

Posted by Kloan in Toronto, ON on October 14, 2005 at 3:29 PM (PDT)

*yawn*...well, at least there’s no fancy schmanzy embedded crytal…(yet)

Posted by flatline response on October 14, 2005 at 11:23 PM (PDT)

Is it just me, or are these waaaaaaaaay more reasonably priced than normal for a Vaja case? I like this trend!

Posted by caffeinegirl on October 15, 2005 at 11:11 AM (PDT)

Well they’re muuuuuuuuuuuch smaller than previous Vaja cases too hehe.  Much less leather used…I mean, think about how small this case is.  That said, I just ordered one for my wife’s birthday.  grin

Posted by Morvran on October 15, 2005 at 8:18 PM (PDT)

hey check out the website, they’re coming out with the ivolution case for the nano too.  that’s what i was waiting for.

Posted by squirrel on October 16, 2005 at 8:05 AM (PDT)

whats the ivolution case?? and can you only buy products from their website?? will the cases they supply be available within the uk, there just so chic

Posted by draggggooon on October 17, 2005 at 1:18 AM (PDT)

I think they adjust their price because of noreve cases….now they have a real competitor…

it seems that Vaja’s magnetic closure may damaged the devise right ???? I already had this problem with my Archos mp3 player.

Posted by Richard on October 19, 2005 at 7:11 AM (PDT)

Careful…my promised order of 1-2 weeks was finally 6 and 1/2 weeks before I received my order. Slow to respond to email enquirys also…and the worst issue was I was told several times various stories that all were along the lines of “it will be done on Friday!”

Posted by tim on February 5, 2007 at 1:14 PM (PDT)