Verizon iPhone poll ends, protection poll begins
With over 3,100 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you going to buy a Verizon iPhone 4?” has ended. Individual yes and no responses were provided for AT&T, Verizon, and other carriers’ customers, as well as an option for readers who don’t live in the U.S.
Over a quarter of respondents—26 percent—said they plan on buying a Verizon iPhone 4. Of those, 66 percent were current Verizon customers, 25 percent were current AT&T customers, and eight percent were customers of another U.S. carrier. Perhaps unsurprisingly, of the 58 percent of overall respondents saying they weren’t going to buy a Verizon iPhone, the vast majority said they were current AT&T customers—79 percent, to be exact. Only 11 percent of those not planning to buy a Verizon iPhone were current Verizon customers, while another 10 percent were customers of another carrier. Finally, 15 percent of overall respondents said they don’t live in the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iPod and iPhone protection. We’d like to know if you use a case or film on your iPod or iPhone, and why or why not? Do you use it for protection, to change the device’s looks, or for a combination of those reasons? Or do you keep your device bare to preserve its looks, because you don’t think it needs protection, or for both those reasons? Our new poll, “Do you use a case or body film with your iPod or iPhone?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Showtime’s standalone Apple TV channel arrives with free trial
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?