Verizon iPhone poll ends, protection poll begins
Published: Thursday, January 27, 2011
News Categories: Site News
With over 3,100 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you going to buy a Verizon iPhone 4?” has ended. Individual yes and no responses were provided for AT&T, Verizon, and other carriers’ customers, as well as an option for readers who don’t live in the U.S.
Over a quarter of respondents—26 percent—said they plan on buying a Verizon iPhone 4. Of those, 66 percent were current Verizon customers, 25 percent were current AT&T customers, and eight percent were customers of another U.S. carrier. Perhaps unsurprisingly, of the 58 percent of overall respondents saying they weren’t going to buy a Verizon iPhone, the vast majority said they were current AT&T customers—79 percent, to be exact. Only 11 percent of those not planning to buy a Verizon iPhone were current Verizon customers, while another 10 percent were customers of another carrier. Finally, 15 percent of overall respondents said they don’t live in the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iPod and iPhone protection. We’d like to know if you use a case or film on your iPod or iPhone, and why or why not? Do you use it for protection, to change the device’s looks, or for a combination of those reasons? Or do you keep your device bare to preserve its looks, because you don’t think it needs protection, or for both those reasons? Our new poll, “Do you use a case or body film with your iPod or iPhone?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Apple TV adds iTunes Festival channel
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone