Verizon iPhone poll ends, protection poll begins
With over 3,100 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you going to buy a Verizon iPhone 4?” has ended. Individual yes and no responses were provided for AT&T, Verizon, and other carriers’ customers, as well as an option for readers who don’t live in the U.S.
Over a quarter of respondents—26 percent—said they plan on buying a Verizon iPhone 4. Of those, 66 percent were current Verizon customers, 25 percent were current AT&T customers, and eight percent were customers of another U.S. carrier. Perhaps unsurprisingly, of the 58 percent of overall respondents saying they weren’t going to buy a Verizon iPhone, the vast majority said they were current AT&T customers—79 percent, to be exact. Only 11 percent of those not planning to buy a Verizon iPhone were current Verizon customers, while another 10 percent were customers of another carrier. Finally, 15 percent of overall respondents said they don’t live in the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iPod and iPhone protection. We’d like to know if you use a case or film on your iPod or iPhone, and why or why not? Do you use it for protection, to change the device’s looks, or for a combination of those reasons? Or do you keep your device bare to preserve its looks, because you don’t think it needs protection, or for both those reasons? Our new poll, “Do you use a case or body film with your iPod or iPhone?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.2 beta to developers
- Rumor: Apple may add cellular capability to next Apple Watch, create USB-C/Lightning hybrid
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Apple adds ability for developers respond to apps reviews, tweaks in-app rating prompt rules
- Report: 10.5” iPad Pro could still arrive this spring
- Apple’s Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps gain Touch ID support, other improvements
- Apple releases tvOS 10.2 and Apple TV Remote for iPad
- Apple releases watchOS 3.2, featuring Theater Mode, SiriKit
- Apple releases iOS 10.3 with Find My AirPods, Siri + CarPlay improvements
- Wells Fargo rolling out ability to use Apple Pay for transactions at some ATMs later this year
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10