Verizon iPhone sales slower than expected?
Sales of the Verizon iPhone have been slower than what Apple and Verizon expected, according to a new report. Citing an Apple source, BGR reports that combined unit sales totals from five Apple stores—including two described as “very, very prominent” locations—fell between 660 and 916 for each of the first five days the Verizon iPhone was on sale, compared to sales of between 471 and 701 for the AT&T model over the same time period. The report goes on to state that online pre-orders from both Verizon and Apple accounted for roughly 550,000 units, and that out of early Verizon iPhone buyers, 30 percent were Android users, 25 percent were former BlackBerry users, and only 14 percent were former AT&T iPhone owners.
- Apple releases iOS 9.2 beta 4, tvOS 9.1 beta 3
- Conflicting reports over rumored new 4-inch iPhone
- Apple releases iOS 9.2 beta 3 to developers
- Apple patent describes a fingerprint ‘panic mode’
- Apple releases iOS 9.2 beta 2 to developers
- Apple releases first iOS 9.2 beta to developers
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Apple acknowledges iPad Pro charging problem, doesn’t have fix yet
- App Store rules may limit number of iPad Pro-specific apps
- iFixit tears down the Apple Pencil
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Logitech Create iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- Apple iPad Pro
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?