Vestalife expands offerings with three new systems
Vestalife has introduced two new speaker systems for the iPod and iPhone, as well as a portable monitor and speaker system. Like the company’s previous Ladybug speakers, both the Jewelbox and Firefly systems feature compact, rounded designs with fold-open speaker wings. The Jewelbox’s speakers open to reveal a flat surface and integrated Dock, and the system features a digital amplifier, full function remote control, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, automatic shut-off, an auxiliary input, touch-sensitive LED volume indicators, an A/V output jack, and an USB port for syncing. The Firefly features a design similar to that of the Ladybug, with two front speakers that fold down to reveal an integrated dock in front of the rear shell, which houses a built-in subwoofer. Other features mirror those of the Jewelbox, including the rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and touch-sensitive controls.
Finally, the company has introduced the Butterfly Monitor portable video monitor and speakers. Offering a design extremely similar to that of the company’s Butterfly speaker system, the Monitor features the ability to view movies and photos via a built-in SD/MMC card reader, a seven-inch, 16:9 color LCD screen, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a full function remote control, auxiliary input, touch-sensitive LED controls, and a USB port. All three new systems are expected to be released at the end of the second quarter; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?