Vestalife expands offerings with three new systems
Vestalife has introduced two new speaker systems for the iPod and iPhone, as well as a portable monitor and speaker system. Like the company’s previous Ladybug speakers, both the Jewelbox and Firefly systems feature compact, rounded designs with fold-open speaker wings. The Jewelbox’s speakers open to reveal a flat surface and integrated Dock, and the system features a digital amplifier, full function remote control, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, automatic shut-off, an auxiliary input, touch-sensitive LED volume indicators, an A/V output jack, and an USB port for syncing. The Firefly features a design similar to that of the Ladybug, with two front speakers that fold down to reveal an integrated dock in front of the rear shell, which houses a built-in subwoofer. Other features mirror those of the Jewelbox, including the rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and touch-sensitive controls.
Finally, the company has introduced the Butterfly Monitor portable video monitor and speakers. Offering a design extremely similar to that of the company’s Butterfly speaker system, the Monitor features the ability to view movies and photos via a built-in SD/MMC card reader, a seven-inch, 16:9 color LCD screen, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a full function remote control, auxiliary input, touch-sensitive LED controls, and a USB port. All three new systems are expected to be released at the end of the second quarter; pricing has yet to be announced.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014