Vestalife premieres Ladybug II, Firefly, Mantis speakers
Vestalife has announced the launch of three new speaker systems for the iPod and iPhone. The Ladybug II is a slightly larger update to the company’s original Ladybug, with improved bass response thanks to a ported subwoofer, and upgraded electronics. It will sell for $100. Previewed at Macworld Expo in January, the Firefly system features a more curved design than that of the Ladybug, with a wide, smooth soundstage, and a fly-like appearance. It will sell for $130. Finally, the Mantis is a larger system, with full-length speakers and a down-firing subwoofer. It will sell for $180.
All three new models feature full-function remote controls, USB iTunes syncing, integrated docks, video output, auxiliary-input jacks, soft-touch power and volume controls, included world-wide power adapters, the ability to charge the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano, and iPod classic, and the ability to run off 4 AA batteries or AC power. In addition, each model will be available with metallic red, metallic silver, or metallic black soft-touch finishes with black chrome accents. Vestalife’s new lineup of speakers for the iPod and iPhone will be available later this fall, initially from the Apple Store online and Apple retail locations. Continue reading to see more images of the new lineup.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?