Vestalife premieres Ladybug II, Firefly, Mantis speakers
Vestalife has announced the launch of three new speaker systems for the iPod and iPhone. The Ladybug II is a slightly larger update to the company’s original Ladybug, with improved bass response thanks to a ported subwoofer, and upgraded electronics. It will sell for $100. Previewed at Macworld Expo in January, the Firefly system features a more curved design than that of the Ladybug, with a wide, smooth soundstage, and a fly-like appearance. It will sell for $130. Finally, the Mantis is a larger system, with full-length speakers and a down-firing subwoofer. It will sell for $180.
All three new models feature full-function remote controls, USB iTunes syncing, integrated docks, video output, auxiliary-input jacks, soft-touch power and volume controls, included world-wide power adapters, the ability to charge the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano, and iPod classic, and the ability to run off 4 AA batteries or AC power. In addition, each model will be available with metallic red, metallic silver, or metallic black soft-touch finishes with black chrome accents. Vestalife’s new lineup of speakers for the iPod and iPhone will be available later this fall, initially from the Apple Store online and Apple retail locations. Continue reading to see more images of the new lineup.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?