Vestalife premieres Ladybug II, Firefly, Mantis speakers
Vestalife has announced the launch of three new speaker systems for the iPod and iPhone. The Ladybug II is a slightly larger update to the company’s original Ladybug, with improved bass response thanks to a ported subwoofer, and upgraded electronics. It will sell for $100. Previewed at Macworld Expo in January, the Firefly system features a more curved design than that of the Ladybug, with a wide, smooth soundstage, and a fly-like appearance. It will sell for $130. Finally, the Mantis is a larger system, with full-length speakers and a down-firing subwoofer. It will sell for $180.
All three new models feature full-function remote controls, USB iTunes syncing, integrated docks, video output, auxiliary-input jacks, soft-touch power and volume controls, included world-wide power adapters, the ability to charge the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano, and iPod classic, and the ability to run off 4 AA batteries or AC power. In addition, each model will be available with metallic red, metallic silver, or metallic black soft-touch finishes with black chrome accents. Vestalife’s new lineup of speakers for the iPod and iPhone will be available later this fall, initially from the Apple Store online and Apple retail locations. Continue reading to see more images of the new lineup.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?