Vestalife shows Ladybug iPod speaker system
Vestalife has introduced its Ladybug iPod speaker system, aimed at younger consumers. The ladybug features a spherical design, and speaker “wings” that fold out and down to reveal the integrated iPod dock and to provide stereo imaging. A center channel subwoofer faces rearward; other features include LED volume level indicators, a metallic soft-touch finish, an auxiliary input, a full-function remote control, a carrying bag, a USB for for syncing, AV out for video output, and the ability to run off AC or battery (4 AA) power. It will be available in the first quarter, and will come in either silver or red for $110; limited edition Ladybug systems with Element Skateboard designs will sell for $125. “We at Vestalife are thrilled by the attention the Ladybug has received so far,” said Vestalife Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Myk Lum. “Younger consumers want a product that breaks free from traditional limitations of the speaker dock genre, and that actually has a personality they can identify with. At the same time, they are as demanding as audiophiles. The Ladybug fills this important gap in the marketplace, and we look forward to exposing this product and our entire company at MacWorld to a younger yet essential consumer audience.”
In addition to its Ladybug system, the company is also expected to show its Butterfly iPod speaker system next week at Macworld Expo. The Butterfly offers a unique butterfly-shaped case design with four interchangeable, differently-colored front panels for customization. Other features include an integrated Universal iPod Dock, a mini-USB port for syncing, S-video and AV output, auxiliary input, automatic shut-off, and the ability to run off AC or battery (4 AA) power. Pricing and release information for the Butterfly has not yet been announced.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?