Vestalife shows Ladybug iPod speaker system
Vestalife has introduced its Ladybug iPod speaker system, aimed at younger consumers. The ladybug features a spherical design, and speaker “wings” that fold out and down to reveal the integrated iPod dock and to provide stereo imaging. A center channel subwoofer faces rearward; other features include LED volume level indicators, a metallic soft-touch finish, an auxiliary input, a full-function remote control, a carrying bag, a USB for for syncing, AV out for video output, and the ability to run off AC or battery (4 AA) power. It will be available in the first quarter, and will come in either silver or red for $110; limited edition Ladybug systems with Element Skateboard designs will sell for $125. “We at Vestalife are thrilled by the attention the Ladybug has received so far,” said Vestalife Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Myk Lum. “Younger consumers want a product that breaks free from traditional limitations of the speaker dock genre, and that actually has a personality they can identify with. At the same time, they are as demanding as audiophiles. The Ladybug fills this important gap in the marketplace, and we look forward to exposing this product and our entire company at MacWorld to a younger yet essential consumer audience.”
In addition to its Ladybug system, the company is also expected to show its Butterfly iPod speaker system next week at Macworld Expo. The Butterfly offers a unique butterfly-shaped case design with four interchangeable, differently-colored front panels for customization. Other features include an integrated Universal iPod Dock, a mini-USB port for syncing, S-video and AV output, auxiliary input, automatic shut-off, and the ability to run off AC or battery (4 AA) power. Pricing and release information for the Butterfly has not yet been announced.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?