Vestalife shows Ladybug iPod speaker system
Vestalife has introduced its Ladybug iPod speaker system, aimed at younger consumers. The ladybug features a spherical design, and speaker “wings” that fold out and down to reveal the integrated iPod dock and to provide stereo imaging. A center channel subwoofer faces rearward; other features include LED volume level indicators, a metallic soft-touch finish, an auxiliary input, a full-function remote control, a carrying bag, a USB for for syncing, AV out for video output, and the ability to run off AC or battery (4 AA) power. It will be available in the first quarter, and will come in either silver or red for $110; limited edition Ladybug systems with Element Skateboard designs will sell for $125. “We at Vestalife are thrilled by the attention the Ladybug has received so far,” said Vestalife Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Myk Lum. “Younger consumers want a product that breaks free from traditional limitations of the speaker dock genre, and that actually has a personality they can identify with. At the same time, they are as demanding as audiophiles. The Ladybug fills this important gap in the marketplace, and we look forward to exposing this product and our entire company at MacWorld to a younger yet essential consumer audience.”
In addition to its Ladybug system, the company is also expected to show its Butterfly iPod speaker system next week at Macworld Expo. The Butterfly offers a unique butterfly-shaped case design with four interchangeable, differently-colored front panels for customization. Other features include an integrated Universal iPod Dock, a mini-USB port for syncing, S-video and AV output, auxiliary input, automatic shut-off, and the ability to run off AC or battery (4 AA) power. Pricing and release information for the Butterfly has not yet been announced.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?