VideoPix Frame Grabber released for iPad
SeeItWithUs has released an iPad version of its video frame capture application for the iPhone and iPod touch. VideoPix for iPad allows users to import and play back videos in slow motion for frame-by-frame analysis and frame capture. iPad-compatible video clips can be imported from the Photo Library or directly using the Camera Connection Kit and non-iPad-compatible video files can be uploaded over Wi-Fi from a desktop web browser for use in the app. Users can play back their video clips in slow motion with a configurable frame rate from 1 to 10 fps or navigate frame-by-frame, capture individual frames and crop and apply basic effects. Pictures are captured in the same resolution as the source video and stored in an internal library within the app where multiple pictures can be selected for sharing via e-mail. VideoPix supports MP4/MOV videos in resolutions up to 720p using the H.264/MPEG-4 codecs and up to 1600 x 1200 using the MJPEG codec. Videos recorded on the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and fifth-generation iPod nano can be transferred directly into the app using Apple’s iPad Camera Connector. The app cannot access videos stored within the iPad Videos app due to iOS API limitations. VideoPix for iPad is available from the App Store for $3.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?