VideoPix Frame Grabber released for iPad
SeeItWithUs has released an iPad version of its video frame capture application for the iPhone and iPod touch. VideoPix for iPad allows users to import and play back videos in slow motion for frame-by-frame analysis and frame capture. iPad-compatible video clips can be imported from the Photo Library or directly using the Camera Connection Kit and non-iPad-compatible video files can be uploaded over Wi-Fi from a desktop web browser for use in the app. Users can play back their video clips in slow motion with a configurable frame rate from 1 to 10 fps or navigate frame-by-frame, capture individual frames and crop and apply basic effects. Pictures are captured in the same resolution as the source video and stored in an internal library within the app where multiple pictures can be selected for sharing via e-mail. VideoPix supports MP4/MOV videos in resolutions up to 720p using the H.264/MPEG-4 codecs and up to 1600 x 1200 using the MJPEG codec. Videos recorded on the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and fifth-generation iPod nano can be transferred directly into the app using Apple’s iPad Camera Connector. The app cannot access videos stored within the iPad Videos app due to iOS API limitations. VideoPix for iPad is available from the App Store for $3.
- An Octave Higher, Broken Age, Week Weather, Apple Store, Amazon Instant Video + more
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Does not Commute, Pursuit of Light, Tiltagon, Lightroom, Keynote + PowerPoint
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?