Vodafone lists iPhone 3G pricing for Italy, Portugal, New Zealand
Vodafone has announced its plans and pricing for the iPhone 3G in Italy, Portugal, and New Zealand. In Italy (Translated link), Vodafone will offer three main plans - Facile Large, Special Edition, and Facile Medium. Facile Large offers 900 minutes and 900 SMS for €99 (~$156) a month, Special Edition offers a maximum of 7,000 minutes and 7,000 SMS to Vodafone numbers in addition to 250 all-purpose minutes and texts for €79 (~$124) a month, while Facile Medium includes 400 minutes and 400 texts for €59 (~$93) a month. All three plans offer 600MB of data. With the Large plan on a two-year contract, the 8GB iPhone 3G will sell for €49 (~$77) and the 16GB model for €119 (~$187), while selection of the Special Edition plan brings the prices to €99 and €169 (~$265), respectively. A two-year agreement on the Medium plan sets the prices at €199 (~$313) for the 8GB model and €269 (~$423) for the 16GB version. None of the plans include free Wi-Fi.
In Portugal, Vodafone will offer three iPhone plans — Best iPhone 100, Best iPhone 230, and Best iPhone 500, each including 250MB of data, and either 100, 230, or 500 minutes and texts, respectively. Monthly pricing is €29.90 (~$47) for the 100 plan, €44.90 (~$71) for the 230, and €64.90 (~$102) for the 500; an iPhone data add-on will be offered for customers who want to use the iPhone 3G with an existing plan, it will include 250MB of data for €19.90 (~$31) a month. iPhone 3G handset pricing will range between €129.90 (~$204) and €389.90 (~$613) depending on the model and which plan the customer chooses for their 24-month contract; the phone will also be offered without a contract for €499.90 (~$786) for the 8GB model and €599.90 (~$943) for the 16GB.
Finally, in New Zealand, Vodafone will again offer three plans for the iPhone 3G: iPhone 250, iPhone 500, and iPhone 1GB. The 250 plans offers 120 minutes and 250MB of data for NZD80 (~$60) a month, the 500 plans steps up to 250 minutes and 500MB of data for NZD130 (~$98) a month, and the 1GB plan offers 600 minutes and 1GB of data for NZD250 (~$188) a month. All three plans include 600 SMS texts, and data add-ons will be offered for current customers for NZD29.95 (~$23) a month for 200MB and NZD49.95 (~$38) for 1GB. Pricing on the iPhone 3G handset will vary depending on what 24-month plan the customer chooses: it will cost NZD549 (~$413) for the 8GB and NZD699 (~$526) for the 16GB with the 250 plan, NZD449 (~$338) and NZD599 (~$451) with the 500 plan, and NZD199 (~$150) and NZD349 (~$262) with the 1GB plan; both models will also be offered without a contract for NZD979 (~$736) and NZD1129 (~$849), respectively.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Sprint, UK’s EE add Wi-Fi calling with iOS 8.3
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?