Pick 2009’s top developers in iLounge’s Readers’ Choice Awards!
Published: Thursday, October 8, 2009
News Categories: Site News
We want your votes!
This has been a major year for iPod + iPhone third-party development, particularly on the software side, and we want to know who you think did the best overall job. Our 2009 Readers’ Choice Awards will honor three different categories of developers:
2009 iPhone + iPod Application Developer of the Year
2009 iPhone + iPod Game Developer of the Year
2009 iPod + iPhone Accessory Developer of the Year
We’ve included more developers than last year to make it easier to vote, and again, each of the four questions offers a Write-in Candidate option if you don’t see your top pick listed—yes, write-in votes will be counted! Of course, we’d also like your pick for the year’s best new Apple digital media product, including iPods, iPhone 3GS, iPhone OS 3.0, and more.
Vote today using this link. The survey ends on October 28, 2009, and winners will be announced in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide on November 2, 2009. Thanks for your votes and best of luck to all of this year’s developers!
Developers interested in linking to the voting page can download link banners by clicking on the title of this story.
This is the correct and only link to use for voting; responses in the comments below will not be counted. Developers, feel free to create your own banners if you prefer different text, colors, or sizes. Good luck!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone