Pick 2009’s top developers in iLounge’s Readers’ Choice Awards!
We want your votes!
This has been a major year for iPod + iPhone third-party development, particularly on the software side, and we want to know who you think did the best overall job. Our 2009 Readers’ Choice Awards will honor three different categories of developers:
2009 iPhone + iPod Application Developer of the Year
2009 iPhone + iPod Game Developer of the Year
2009 iPod + iPhone Accessory Developer of the Year
We’ve included more developers than last year to make it easier to vote, and again, each of the four questions offers a Write-in Candidate option if you don’t see your top pick listed—yes, write-in votes will be counted! Of course, we’d also like your pick for the year’s best new Apple digital media product, including iPods, iPhone 3GS, iPhone OS 3.0, and more.
Vote today using this link. The survey ends on October 28, 2009, and winners will be announced in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide on November 2, 2009. Thanks for your votes and best of luck to all of this year’s developers!
Developers interested in linking to the voting page can download link banners by clicking on the title of this story.
This is the correct and only link to use for voting; responses in the comments below will not be counted. Developers, feel free to create your own banners if you prefer different text, colors, or sizes. Good luck!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Apple releases iOS 10.1, tvOS 10.0.1, watchOS 3.1
- New details about Apple Watch Nike+ exclusives, availability
- Apple’s website hints at possible Apple Pay launch in Germany
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple partners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps