Pick 2009’s top developers in iLounge’s Readers’ Choice Awards!
We want your votes!
This has been a major year for iPod + iPhone third-party development, particularly on the software side, and we want to know who you think did the best overall job. Our 2009 Readers’ Choice Awards will honor three different categories of developers:
2009 iPhone + iPod Application Developer of the Year
2009 iPhone + iPod Game Developer of the Year
2009 iPod + iPhone Accessory Developer of the Year
We’ve included more developers than last year to make it easier to vote, and again, each of the four questions offers a Write-in Candidate option if you don’t see your top pick listed—yes, write-in votes will be counted! Of course, we’d also like your pick for the year’s best new Apple digital media product, including iPods, iPhone 3GS, iPhone OS 3.0, and more.
Vote today using this link. The survey ends on October 28, 2009, and winners will be announced in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide on November 2, 2009. Thanks for your votes and best of luck to all of this year’s developers!
Developers interested in linking to the voting page can download link banners by clicking on the title of this story.
This is the correct and only link to use for voting; responses in the comments below will not be counted. Developers, feel free to create your own banners if you prefer different text, colors, or sizes. Good luck!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app