Waterfield Designs announces three iPhone cases
Waterfield Designs has announced three new cases for the iPhone. The iPhone Smart Case is a thin case that features a smooth outer, rubberized textile grips on each side, and a multi-layered padding system with a high-impact rigid insert and scratch-free Ultrasuede lining to protect the iPhone. Available in six colors, it comes in three styles — Slip for slipping into a pocket, Flap for attaching to a strap, and Clip for clipping onto belts — and sells for $35-$39. The iPhone Travel Case is a larger case, designed to carry the iPhone and its accessories together. Features include custom-sized, padded interior compartments, and self-locking zippers. It is available in six colors as well, comes in three sizes, and sells for $35-$39. The iPhone Suede Jacket is a basic Ultrasuede case that fits snugly on the iPhone and could double as a screen cleaner; it sells for $9. “I wanted a hard case with quick access that would slip easily into my pockets, but look simple and un-complicated,” explained owner Gary Waterfield. “For the Smart Case, we developed an intricate construction process to produce the clean, svelte look the case has.” All three cases are available now.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards