Waterfield Designs announces three iPhone cases
Waterfield Designs has announced three new cases for the iPhone. The iPhone Smart Case is a thin case that features a smooth outer, rubberized textile grips on each side, and a multi-layered padding system with a high-impact rigid insert and scratch-free Ultrasuede lining to protect the iPhone. Available in six colors, it comes in three styles — Slip for slipping into a pocket, Flap for attaching to a strap, and Clip for clipping onto belts — and sells for $35-$39. The iPhone Travel Case is a larger case, designed to carry the iPhone and its accessories together. Features include custom-sized, padded interior compartments, and self-locking zippers. It is available in six colors as well, comes in three sizes, and sells for $35-$39. The iPhone Suede Jacket is a basic Ultrasuede case that fits snugly on the iPhone and could double as a screen cleaner; it sells for $9. “I wanted a hard case with quick access that would slip easily into my pockets, but look simple and un-complicated,” explained owner Gary Waterfield. “For the Smart Case, we developed an intricate construction process to produce the clean, svelte look the case has.” All three cases are available now.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?