Welcome, New iPad, iPhone & iPod Owners!
If you’ve just opened up your first iPad, iPhone, or iPod this morning, welcome to the Apple community! Whether you’re looking for help picking accessories or apps, or just need some friendly advice from our expert editors and readers, you’ve come to the right place.
Established in 2001 after Apple announced the first iPod, iLounge is here to help you get the most out of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod. Since the beginning, our staff has been dedicated to providing honest, impartial coverage of Apple’s portable media devices, focusing on the very best products released by third-party developers from around the world.
Want to protect or expand your device? Start with our free, downloadable 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide. The best apps and accessories of the past year are highlighted quickly and beautifully inside for your reference. Don’t mind hunting for the right option? Check out our ever-growing list of thousands of accessory reviews, sorted neatly by category. Want to know what’s coming next year? We regularly publish the latest news from all across the industry. And a list of major vendors will help you find company contact information if you need sales assistance or customer service.
Need help? You can find answers to reader questions - and pose questions to our staff - in our Ask iLounge column. Meet other users in the iLounge Forums, the world’s largest community of iPod fans. And explore the rest of our site for tutorials, previews of new products, and much more.
Enjoy your new device! You’re at the start of what’s sure to be a great experience, and we’re excited to help you along the way!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards