Welcome, New iPad, iPhone & iPod Owners!
If you’ve just opened up your first iPad, iPhone, or iPod this morning, welcome to the Apple community! Whether you’re looking for help picking accessories or apps, or just need some friendly advice from our expert editors and readers, you’ve come to the right place.
Established in 2001 after Apple announced the first iPod, iLounge is here to help you get the most out of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod. Since the beginning, our staff has been dedicated to providing honest, impartial coverage of Apple’s portable media devices, focusing on the very best products released by third-party developers from around the world.
Want to protect or expand your device? Start with our free, downloadable 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide. The best apps and accessories of the past year are highlighted quickly and beautifully inside for your reference. Don’t mind hunting for the right option? Check out our ever-growing list of thousands of accessory reviews, sorted neatly by category. Want to know what’s coming next year? We regularly publish the latest news from all across the industry. And a list of major vendors will help you find company contact information if you need sales assistance or customer service.
Need help? You can find answers to reader questions - and pose questions to our staff - in our Ask iLounge column. Meet other users in the iLounge Forums, the world’s largest community of iPod fans. And explore the rest of our site for tutorials, previews of new products, and much more.
Enjoy your new device! You’re at the start of what’s sure to be a great experience, and we’re excited to help you along the way!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple posts guide for moving content from Android to iPhone
- Court throws out $368M FaceTime judgment against Apple
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Apple: 33M iTunes users have accessed U2 album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 NFC chip restricted to Apple Pay use
- Apple names Apple Watch execs, now hiring others
- Apple posts removal guide for U2’s Songs of Innocence album
- Apple medical trials will provide HealthKit insights
- iLife and iWork apps to be pre-installed on 64/128 GB iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Report: Apple gets 0.15 percent from each Apple Pay transaction
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010