Welcome, New iPad, iPhone & iPod Owners!
If you’ve just opened up your first iPad, iPhone, or iPod this morning, welcome to the Apple community! Whether you’re looking for help picking accessories or apps, or just need some friendly advice from our expert editors and readers, you’ve come to the right place.
Established in 2001 after Apple announced the first iPod, iLounge is here to help you get the most out of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod. Since the beginning, our staff has been dedicated to providing honest, impartial coverage of Apple’s portable media devices, focusing on the very best products released by third-party developers from around the world.
Want to protect or expand your device? Start with our free, downloadable 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide. The best apps and accessories of the past year are highlighted quickly and beautifully inside for your reference. Don’t mind hunting for the right option? Check out our ever-growing list of thousands of accessory reviews, sorted neatly by category. Want to know what’s coming next year? We regularly publish the latest news from all across the industry. And a list of major vendors will help you find company contact information if you need sales assistance or customer service.
Need help? You can find answers to reader questions - and pose questions to our staff - in our Ask iLounge column. Meet other users in the iLounge Forums, the world’s largest community of iPod fans. And explore the rest of our site for tutorials, previews of new products, and much more.
Enjoy your new device! You’re at the start of what’s sure to be a great experience, and we’re excited to help you along the way!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Report: AirPods delay due to problems with wireless audio synchronization
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10