Welcome to the new iLounge.com!
Today, we’ve launched an all-new version of the iLounge web site — seriously streamlined to improve as much of the user experience as possible. The biggest change you’ll notice is the replacement of our old top-of-page, ever-moving “randomizer” with a static collection of our most important links, one each for the iPhone, iPad, iPod/iTunes, Apple TV, and Mac, with a large link to the most noteworthy accessory we’ve recently covered. But there are lots of other changes, too.
Near the top of each page, you’ll see an improved navigation bar, focused more squarely on the news, reviews, features, forums, and Mac coverage we’re highlighting. Hover over or touch the nav bar and you’ll see photographs and links within our site’s sections, enabling you to easily see what individual articles have inside.
Occupying the majority of our main page, you’ll also find an easily browsable stream of all of our latest content, sortable by News, First Looks, Reviews, Apps, Articles, and Giveaways if you only want to see one type of article at a given time. This column is bigger than ever before, so you can enjoy larger pictures and text before you click through to the article. We’ve also moved voting, contests, our newsletter signups, and deals into a box right next to the main column.
We’re still tweaking the new site, so don’t be surprised if you notice a little issue here or there. Enjoy the new iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?