Welcome to the new iLounge.com!
Today, we’ve launched an all-new version of the iLounge web site — seriously streamlined to improve as much of the user experience as possible. The biggest change you’ll notice is the replacement of our old top-of-page, ever-moving “randomizer” with a static collection of our most important links, one each for the iPhone, iPad, iPod/iTunes, Apple TV, and Mac, with a large link to the most noteworthy accessory we’ve recently covered. But there are lots of other changes, too.
Near the top of each page, you’ll see an improved navigation bar, focused more squarely on the news, reviews, features, forums, and Mac coverage we’re highlighting. Hover over or touch the nav bar and you’ll see photographs and links within our site’s sections, enabling you to easily see what individual articles have inside.
Occupying the majority of our main page, you’ll also find an easily browsable stream of all of our latest content, sortable by News, First Looks, Reviews, Apps, Articles, and Giveaways if you only want to see one type of article at a given time. This column is bigger than ever before, so you can enjoy larger pictures and text before you click through to the article. We’ve also moved voting, contests, our newsletter signups, and deals into a box right next to the main column.
We’re still tweaking the new site, so don’t be surprised if you notice a little issue here or there. Enjoy the new iLounge!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple Music to supply content to Musical.ly
- Apple now withholding royalty payments to Qualcomm as dispute escalates
- New Puff Daddy Documentary will be another Apple Music exclusive
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.3.2
- Report: Apple’s Jimmy Iovine still has ambitious video plans for Apple Music
- Apple executive talks using AI to boost human memory
- Apple rolling out ‘Today at Apple’ educational courses starting in May
- Smart home device maker iDevices acquired by Hubbell
- Apple delays ‘Carpool Karaoke’ release to ‘later this year’
- Dutch court rules Apple can’t replace broken iPads with refurbished models
- FABRIQ AirPlay and Bluetooth Alexa-Enabled Speaker
- Advanced Evo X & M4
- Advanced Mezger aptX Bluetooth Receiver
- iDevices Wall Switch
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10