Welcome to the new iLounge!
Over the past six and a half years, Apple’s digital media device family has grown from one iPod and iTunes to include iPhone, Apple TV, and much more: today, there are four different current-generation iPods in 24 different versions to choose from, new updates to iTunes on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, and game-changing software updates for both the iPhone and Apple TV.
While iLounge has grown dramatically to cover all of these products, our main page has been bursting at the seams trying to handle it all. Comprehensive looks at new product releases, reports on different countries and companies, reader-submitted photographs, news, and tutorials have all had to fight for very limited real estate, sometimes disappearing from our main page within only a day of initial posting. If you’ve been looking for something that appeared on iLounge only a day or two ago, chances are good that you had to search for it.
Our new design remedies that. Sit back, or click once on the expanded main page, and you’ll find that all of our biggest and latest stories are right in front of you. Expanded feature, review, and news pages have more room for larger photographs, and more readable text. A bigger, easier navigation bar provides faster access to the site’s many sections. Access to our downloadable publications, created to help you get quick answers to your iPod/iPhone use and accessory buying questions, is always available at the bottom of the screen. And soon, you’ll find an improved translation feature that better converts our content into different languages, as well as major reworkings of the many section satellite pages linked from the main page.
We’re still tweaking a number of the site’s features, including fixing some broken links, and adding back things that have disappeared from the main page during the transition. Please report any serious bugs you discover to email@example.com, as we work to bring the new iLounge up to full speed. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new May giveaway
- Latest edition of iLounge Weekly coming Monday
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iOS 7 design poll ends, iPhone carrier poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox