White iPhone 4 poll ends, iOS 5 poll begins
With over 2,100 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Will you be buying a white iPhone 4?” has ended. Readers were given a choice between two positive responses and five negative responses, the latter group including options for those who are waiting for the next white iPhone, those that wanted a black iPhone 4, and those that wanted a white model but gave up on waiting and purchased the black model instead.
Overall, only nine percent of readers said they would be buying a white iPhone, 54 percent of which said they recently decided to buy an iPhone and wanted the white model, compared to 46 percent who had been holding out for the fairer model since last June. Among those that said they wouldn’t be purchasing the white iPhone 4, 40 percent said they wanted the black model, while another 25 percent said they didn’t want an iPhone 4 at all. Another 14 percent said they were waiting for the next white iPhone, the same percentage as those who wanted a white one but settled for a black model instead. Finally, seven percent of those who said they wouldn’t be buying a white iPhone 4 also said that they wanted one, but the device was delayed too long and they simply gave up. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iOS 5. We’d like to know what new feature or improvement you’d most like to see in the new OS. Would you like a new notifications system, or Home screen widgets, or perhaps wireless syncing, backups, and updates? Or maybe you’d most like to see a redesigned Home screen, expanded background process and multitasking support, or a common file system, or haptic feedback? Or some other new feature or improvement? Our new poll, “Which feature would you most like to see in iOS 5?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Report confirms legitimacy of at least some of the stolen iCloud credentials being held for ransom
- New (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and 9.7” iPad now available to order
- Apple Store down again ahead of new iPad, Product(RED) iPhone launch
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow
- Nintendo updates Super Mario Run, makes more courses available for free play
- Apple confirms iCloud and Apple ID systems have not been breached in response to hacker threat
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10