Will you line up for iPhone? Enter our poll! | iLounge News

Will you line up for iPhone? Enter our poll!

image

Are you planning to line up for the iPhone? Or sit out the June 29th launch day? We want to know.

We’ve brought back the iLounge Poll to give you a chance to easily register your opinions. As always, it’s in the left-hand column of the iLounge.com main page. Let us know your honest feelings, and if you’re lining up, tell us why! Once you’re finished submitting your answer, you can move the poll downwards on the page just by clicking on it and dragging it away.

« AT&T adds 2000 workers for iPhone launch

AT&T denies 6/29 rate plan claim, will announce earlier »

Comments

No, and I will be glad when tis frenzy is over and the Lounge is not all about this stupid phone!

Posted by noschmo on June 21, 2007 at 4:19 PM (CDT)

Er…the iPhone is also an iPod, noschmo.

Posted by The Raven on June 21, 2007 at 4:25 PM (CDT)

I agree with noschmo 100%.

Posted by revmike in hanford, ca on June 21, 2007 at 4:26 PM (CDT)

Well I dont agree with schmo 100%

The iPhone is an iPod and since the iLounge deals with any news related to iTunes/iPod, etc.. it can report on anything it likes…including the phone.

and yes…even Shaw Wu too.

Posted by unreal on June 21, 2007 at 4:33 PM (CDT)

We will be very glad to see new iPods and other new iPod-related news, too. Truth is, there isn’t a lot of iPod or iTunes news out there right now that isn’t related to iPhone or Apple TV. We’re doing our best to cover everything, but we don’t want to make up news just for the sake of filling an iPod quota. :-)

Posted by Jeremy Horwitz in East Amherst, NY, USA on June 21, 2007 at 4:33 PM (CDT)

Waaaa.  I am going to be remote camping in the backwoods of eastern Iowa.  Not an Apple or ATT store for hundreds of miles.  :(

Posted by staisey on June 21, 2007 at 4:39 PM (CDT)

I don’t get it - where’s the radio buttons for the poll section?  Or is this a poll via comments?

I plan on going to the store to watch all the people standing in line - that in itself will be extremely entertaining.

Posted by ibgarrett on June 21, 2007 at 4:43 PM (CDT)

I’m going to wait until this is the free phone or low cost phone. It’s probably 2-5 years away but the cost of the service plans might go down as well by then. I’ll sit back and wait this one out…

Posted by AF on June 21, 2007 at 4:44 PM (CDT)

ibgarrett,
You will find the Poll in the left hand column. If it is not displayed just click on the orange header bar, marked “ilounge polls”, to display the ‘contents’.

I will have to wait until maybe next year for my chance to line up…

Posted by Bob Levens in UK on June 21, 2007 at 4:50 PM (CDT)

the sooner the iphone gets released the sooner, the 6g ipod come out. I hoping for aleast 100 gig hard drive.

Posted by stevenjuke on June 21, 2007 at 4:58 PM (CDT)

I will be in line with a big wad of bills!  Both my ipod (1G) and my cell phone (cingular 8125) need to be upgraded and I can do that in one fell swoop.

Posted by Eric Russell on June 21, 2007 at 5:37 PM (CDT)

I’m using Firefox v2.0.0.3 and although I see an orange header bar marked “iLounge Polls”, it is not on the left, and it is not clickable. I can’t participate in the poll. I even disabled AdBlock Plus for this page, no help.

Posted by Michael Prete on June 21, 2007 at 5:39 PM (CDT)

I tried this same page with Safari v 2.0.4 and get the same thing. No buttons for poll, and orange header marked “iLounge Polls” is not clickable. Both this attempt and my previous attempt with Firefox were using a G5 iMac running OS 10.4.9. If you see the poll buttons, what browser and OS are you using?

Posted by Michael Prete on June 21, 2007 at 5:45 PM (CDT)

Michael, I had the same problem until I realized the pole is on the ilounge home page, not on this page with the comments.

Posted by rdavis on June 21, 2007 at 6:04 PM (CDT)

NO. I’m sticking to the Palm line even though Palm is beginning to suck. I have to much invested there. Also it uses EVDO and Sprint. I don’t like ATT.

Posted by dwm on June 21, 2007 at 7:43 PM (CDT)

I won’t be lining up, I’ll be working at the store, trying to keep the lines orderly.

Posted by anon on June 21, 2007 at 8:16 PM (CDT)

Patience is a virtue…right??? :o

I’ll wait for the G2 release.

Posted by spaceboy27 on June 21, 2007 at 8:32 PM (CDT)

Just a quick note about the poll feature, you may want to look at switching the look so that the bargraph is below the response, currently its very difficult to read.

Posted by DrMario on June 21, 2007 at 8:40 PM (CDT)

Sorry, I meant the bargraph above the response. LOL

Posted by DrMario on June 21, 2007 at 8:41 PM (CDT)

This may be better than the sum of its parts, but I still can’t get past why anyone would shell out the price they’re asking for this thing.  Don’t get me wrong, I would love to have one as my Verizon contract expired last month, but 1) the price is ridiculous, and 2) the capacities suck, and 3) I’m just not sure about AT&T just yet.  I’m gonna wait it out until the smoke clears, then make my decision.

Posted by franticnomad on June 21, 2007 at 8:42 PM (CDT)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >