Will you line up for iPhone? Enter our poll! | iLounge News

Will you line up for iPhone? Enter our poll!

image

Are you planning to line up for the iPhone? Or sit out the June 29th launch day? We want to know.

We’ve brought back the iLounge Poll to give you a chance to easily register your opinions. As always, it’s in the left-hand column of the iLounge.com main page. Let us know your honest feelings, and if you’re lining up, tell us why! Once you’re finished submitting your answer, you can move the poll downwards on the page just by clicking on it and dragging it away.

« AT&T adds 2000 workers for iPhone launch

AT&T denies 6/29 rate plan claim, will announce earlier »

Comments

I want, but I can’t. Cause I’m not in US now!

Posted by iMichael on June 21, 2007 at 8:56 PM (CDT)

No, I’ll not be lining up. I’m not leaving T-Mobile for something that is a glorified Danger Sidekick. Now a 6g iPod is a different story…...........

Posted by rockbox on June 21, 2007 at 9:36 PM (CDT)

No, I won’t be lining up.
I don’t need a phone I need an iMac.

Posted by zebra451 on June 21, 2007 at 10:30 PM (CDT)

This 1G iPhone isn’t for me.  I need at least 40GB and 3G to make this worth my while.

Maybe 2G if it meets these stats.

I’ll stick with my 3G EVDO Sprint Treo 700p.

I’m happy watching my slingbox on it and yes I get youtube too!

Posted by Wheatie on June 22, 2007 at 12:28 AM (CDT)

Way too expensive to be a viable top end iPod, underwhelming as a phone. No chance, even when it does get to Europe!

Posted by drevo_uk in UK on June 22, 2007 at 8:40 AM (CDT)

I will be lining up for the iphone for sure! Why are so many people negative about the iphone? I mean you have to admit it is the coolest looking phone if anything, with the coolest gadgets and touchscreen easy use. Why are so many people haters on this phone? I don’t get it. Its gonna change the phone market and push other companies to make cooler phones. What is so wrong about apple making this phone? Its great for the market. I dont get people, always love to hate on something thats great.

Posted by velvet on June 22, 2007 at 1:43 PM (CDT)

I’m gonna wait to see how it plays out. Cingular/AT&T service has a pretty lousy reputation here in my neck of the woods.
Plus, Apple’s 1st gen MP3 player was more or less an expensive PoS. I’ve seen no reason to think their first attempt at a phone will be any different.

Posted by fondy44 on June 23, 2007 at 5:55 AM (CDT)

Yes, I will be in line.  All of you people saying it’s stupid and are waiting for the 2G, that’s fine and cool I guess.  If you’re okay being a late adopter.  Some of us do have to be revolutionaries though and go ahead of the pack to keep things from becoming stagnant.

Posted by Brad on June 23, 2007 at 9:07 AM (CDT)

I’m fine with my free phone.  Thanks Verizon!

Posted by andy on June 23, 2007 at 9:52 AM (CDT)

No sir! Right now its a phone with iPod shuffle capability.  When its a real iPod (40GB+) with a phone and it costs under $200, I’ll jump.  I’m not an early adopter.

Posted by icantpod on June 23, 2007 at 11:07 AM (CDT)

If you’re okay with that then I guess so am I.  Not everyone can lead the way!  40GB+ and a phone for under $200?  I hope you like your current phone!

Posted by Brad on June 23, 2007 at 2:06 PM (CDT)

I’m looking for someone who is excited to buy the iPhone to be used as a source for a Detroit News article. E-mail me your Friday plans at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Posted by Eric M on June 26, 2007 at 1:41 PM (CDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2