Windows: Anapod Explorer 8.7.3 released | iLounge News

Windows: Anapod Explorer 8.7.3 released

Anapod Explorer 8.7.3 from Red Chair Software is the latest version of the iPod management application with Windows Explorer integration, file backup, web streaming, and more. This update adds a manual iPod identification feature, improved ID3 tag reading, and improved connect and disconnect times.

« Say hello to the new iLounge

Mix: iPod back, Duke, Walkman, DRM »

Comments

A message from “Red” at Red Chair Software:

Hi. Thanks for checking out Anapod! We’re constantly striving for Anapod to be the ultimate iPod software and will continue to make Anapod the most actively developed iPod software out there. Please feel free to contact us through our online support if you have feedback, suggestions, questions or problems. We’re always happy to help!

Have Fun!
Red

Posted by RedChair on April 8, 2005 at 12:46 PM (CDT)

Red - I bought the universal edition of Anapod last November.  I sent you an email over 2 months ago regarding a playlist question and it has NOT been answered.  What do I need to do to get an email answered?

Lisa Fournier

Posted by redsoxnation in USA on April 8, 2005 at 1:07 PM (CDT)

Lisa - We don’t like Red Sox fans.  ;-) Just kidding.  Went back and found your message in the spam folder/archive, and just sent you a reply. Thanks for the heads up.  - Red

Posted by RedChair on April 8, 2005 at 1:42 PM (CDT)

The Red Chair site still gives me this: Anapod Explorer 8.7.2a, Full Edition

Posted by elppadopi in Amsterdam on April 8, 2005 at 3:58 PM (CDT)

I’m still getting the 8.7.2a as well….??

Posted by Mani on April 8, 2005 at 4:17 PM (CDT)

Hey guys, small glitch in the version database update.  The changes should be propagated all throughout our system now.  Try it again, you should be able to get your 8.7.3 now.  - Red

Posted by RedChair on April 8, 2005 at 4:36 PM (CDT)

I can’t get the eject iPod function to work after my upgrade. I have to use euPod to eject everytime. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted by Mani on April 9, 2005 at 11:35 AM (CDT)

Mani:

No, but try sending a support mail to Red Chair Software. They reply very fast and can probably solve your problem :)

Posted by WarCow on April 9, 2005 at 12:43 PM (CDT)

Still NO iPod Photo support? It must be too difficult for Red to code in Album Art transfer. iIf it can’t be done then come clean and tell us, so we can give up waiting for Anapod ipod Photo support and use iTunes instead, which seems to do a better job, at least for iPod Photo owners. Red promised the iPod Photo owners FULL support, months ago and it’s still not forthcoming. Apparently it’s become lost in one of Red’s “spam folders”, like so many of his customer’s requests.

Posted by Tuk on April 10, 2005 at 3:07 AM (CDT)

Think of it:  iPod viruses.  LOL

Posted by glockster in U.S. on April 10, 2005 at 4:19 PM (CDT)

==Just what you need for your iPod:  Internet Explorer for Windows one of the most bug ridden and insecure pieces of software ever created.==

Oh yes! Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot!

Posted by elppadopi in Amsterdam on April 11, 2005 at 3:02 AM (CDT)

Since few years ago, there was a bug, it was imposible to do this: I will buy a second ipod next week, to be able to use 2 ipods, one after the other one on my computer, does i could charge my both ipods with the same songs, that i dropped in my computer? Or does i have to buy another company program that does? Because, i use an ipod in my car, the other one in house, i want to put the same songs, that i paid for inside my 2 ipods. Or does i have to buy from another company a program that takes my 2 ipods?

Posted by angelito in Québec, Canada on April 11, 2005 at 11:42 PM (CDT)

I have anapod universal version but its not allowing me to connect to my other ipod!!!!!!

It says my ID is used?

How can I get suport??

Posted by Oliver on June 29, 2005 at 10:30 AM (CDT)

Red Chair you suck.

People like you strive of successful products and companies.

Anapod Explorer might be good but is it licensed wiht apple to use it with their product? No.

Thats absolutely fine if you had released it under GNU/GPL FREE LICENSE but no!

People like you suck other companies off like a mutant teenager…

Get the picture, if your going to release something for someone elses hardware supply it FREE because the item you released it for has been PAID already, why pay extra for unauthorised software by the vendor.

Money fiends, thats all you are, if your worried about hosting and all that malarky, i can give u reliable personal hosting, in that situation theirs no excuse to charge the public for this software.

I don’t understand people like you red.
Children own us guys, im telling you, they know have the brains we don’t and use them to make remarkable software like this and they use that brain to charge people for using it to get their dinner money.

Bless you, but next release consider me.

PS. A optional donate button replacing the charge for this software will indoubtly generate more income than selling it.

The more you charge people the more interesting it will be for hackers to crack/patch or decode your software and create a serial for it.

In that case your object has been defeated.

I would be happy to provide that Anapod Explorer 8.7.2a SK100 0-Day Release to anyone who’d rather not pay for your software because we don’t see why we should.

Regards.

SK1

Posted by anon on September 11, 2005 at 8:55 PM (CDT)

hey anon, I’m right with you, shit is expencive, i’ve been looking on how to buy it, but I give up, too much money, screw them

Posted by Jose on October 9, 2005 at 1:09 AM (CDT)

I would like to know if thie possible to get it since I am out of money “BROKE”

THX

Posted by Angyalka on October 21, 2005 at 1:32 PM (CDT)

Hey SK1
Im broke too can you give me the info needed to use Anapod for free.  Thanks.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by [email protected] on November 14, 2005 at 2:11 PM (CST)

Hello,
I fully agree with you guys. Red, you deserve to be hacked.
Please send me a working copy of the software and I’ll start working on it.
Cheers,
Fl4bb3rg4st

Posted by Fl4bb3rg4st on November 20, 2005 at 6:58 AM (CST)

PS.: My e-mail address is:
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Fl4bberg4st on November 20, 2005 at 7:00 AM (CST)

Feel free to send me a copy to! I don’t
believe in selling software, you bought the computer, you should get the software for free.
Especially in the case of Red Chair, Apple sells the product, what gives you the right to sell software to help run it?

Posted by lcapitan on November 26, 2005 at 1:34 AM (CST)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >