Windows: DeviceLink 1.0 for MoodLogic Released
MoodLogic announces the official release of DeviceLink, a program designed to connect MoodLogic’s groundbreaking and award-winning music identification tool with hard-drive based mp3 players, including the iPod. MoodLogic’s DeviceLink works with your Windows iPod under Win98 SE/ME, Win 2000, and Win XP.
In December 2002 CNet’s Best 100 Products of the Year Awards named
MoodLogic the Best Music Organizer. MoodLogic has the world’s
largest music meta-database containing descriptive information on
millions of songs. When you have your music in MoodLogic and use
DeviceLink, you will be able to take advantage of this database and
handle songs and playlists with unprecedented ease. DeviceLink even
generates and labels playlists for you automatically (think “Mellow R&B”
or “Upbeat Dance”) and transfers them to your iPod. All with a few
Find out why MoodLogic is the perfect match for the iPod. You have the
world’s best MP3 player; get the best music organizer and transfer
software as well. Try it for FREE now.
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?