Windows: DeviceLink 1.0 for MoodLogic Released
MoodLogic announces the official release of DeviceLink, a program designed to connect MoodLogic’s groundbreaking and award-winning music identification tool with hard-drive based mp3 players, including the iPod. MoodLogic’s DeviceLink works with your Windows iPod under Win98 SE/ME, Win 2000, and Win XP.
In December 2002 CNet’s Best 100 Products of the Year Awards named
MoodLogic the Best Music Organizer. MoodLogic has the world’s
largest music meta-database containing descriptive information on
millions of songs. When you have your music in MoodLogic and use
DeviceLink, you will be able to take advantage of this database and
handle songs and playlists with unprecedented ease. DeviceLink even
generates and labels playlists for you automatically (think “Mellow R&B”
or “Upbeat Dance”) and transfers them to your iPod. All with a few
Find out why MoodLogic is the perfect match for the iPod. You have the
world’s best MP3 player; get the best music organizer and transfer
software as well. Try it for FREE now.
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?